Official UFC Thread

I'm really anxious for this fight.

I want to see GSP lose, but at the same time I want to see him win. I think it's time for somebody new. I'm getting tired of seeing GSP the human blanket. I think a loss would really wake him up and make him a better fighter

What?! Last fight against Condit he went banana on him...he wasn't the "play-safe" type of fighter like he was before his knee got injured.

I'm anxious too because Diaz is a good boxer and he is even more better on the ground and he can take hits alot of hits!!!

I really wish to see him beat Diaz but anything can happen..

Moi je veut voir gsp gagné. Hendrick gagné.

Hendrick vs GSP et Hendrick qui KO GSP pour lui apprendre a striké par après

I hope GSP wins, BUT

I really like Diaz as a person. There is alot of Diaz hate and it's so dumb. I kind of get him now.

The dude DOES tell it like it is. He's not the most well-spoken guy, obviously, but he says what is exactly on his mind. He's not here to market stuff, he's here to fight, and I do think all of this beauty pageant shit is so secondary to the actual fight. I am so sick of canned answers anyway.

He's kind of a throwback to a simpler time where dudes just wanted to come in there and see who is the better man and not try to be everyone's hero and shit.

This world is so full of bullshit to begin with and I respect Diaz a TON for not adding on to the pile. I'd love to get a beer with the dude.

He will not show up

Trolololo

He is going to go right through Diaz, then on to Hendricks who will win on Saturday. After Hendrix it will be time for Silva or retire.

GSP has cleared the division several times, but I believe Hendricks will be a real threat for GSP (We have all said that before).

Silva vs GSP HAS to happen. It was so close before he blew his knee, ugh!

If Diaz shows up, it's going to be a war. The guy has top notch endurance, great stand up and a master on the ground. It's going to be a tough test for GSP, if it goes to the ground, I see Diaz giving him problems because it's tough for a smaller guy to control a tall lanky guy on the ground.

Standing up same story, Diaz posses problems for GSP because of the reach and lack of that KO finish.

I predict GSP by split decision but I'm betting big on Diaz/Condit.

Curious to see how GSP will come out, if he's really fired up by Diaz, could be an interesting fight, I think GSP needs a definitive finish.

Cruikshank vs Makdessi could be fight of the night...

I've seen Cote at BTT and he's looking good at 170....hope he can pull off a win.

I think Condit has too many tools for Hendricks...really want to see how it plays out.

Diaz n'a jamais été soumis et il a le meilleur menton de la division.

Très gros test pour St-Pierre.

Diaz n'a jamais été soumis et il a le meilleur menton de la division.

Très gros test pour St-Pierre.

Diaz a souvent été au tapis dans ses combats, sa garde est pas super bonne... mais sa fait partie de son style en même temps. Donc je dirais que oui Diaz as un bon menton parce qu'il est dur a achevé mais il a souvent été sonné par les coups de ses adversaires. Il donne mais reçoit beaucoup de coups aussi.

Ma prédiction c'est donc GSP par arrêt de l'arbitre a cause d'une coupure profonde a Diaz probablement en dessous des yeux. St-Pierre va réussir a l’emmener au sol et va lui faire des elbow a répétition qui vont cause des dommages a Diaz..

BFbEaywCUAE5kGO.jpg

LOL @ diaz having the best chin in the WW division. I don't think so.

Condit est solide.

Je pense que GSP est très supérieur a Diaz. PAr contre une des armes de gsp est son sang froid pour appliquer ses game plan parfaitement réglés. La Diaz l'a fait sortir de ses gonds. C'est a double tranchant. Soit on va voir un ultimate GSP qui va pulveriser Diaz et le finir , soit sur la rage et la précipitation il peut se faire cueillir.

Back