Official UFC Thread

Btw cyntheman your link for the stream was fraudulent and scandalous.

The bogus site wanted me to sign up for some dating site in order to give me the password to the stream. Good thing I found a good hd quality stream that didnt require bullshit steps to watch.

You probably made a couple of bucks outta that. Congrats on wasting my time.

I tell you, Cain is the next heavyweight champion. I want to see him against Brock and knock him the fuck back to the WWE!!!

haha he had some sort of anal cancer or something and he blamed canada for shitty medical. He neesd to get his ass whooped to go back to wwe fucking dueche bag

haha he had some sort of anal cancer or something and he blamed canada for shitty medical. He neesd to get his ass whooped to go back to wwe fucking dueche bag

Sad that you can't appreciate his MMA and olympic wrestling skills plus the speed at which he is able to move and outmaneuver opponents much smaller.

Their are worst douche-bags in this pro-circuit...

I tell you, Cain is the next heavyweight champion. I want to see him against Brock and knock him the fuck back to the WWE!!!

Cain is the biggest douche with his brown pride tattoo

a lot of people are hating on brock because he's from the wwe, but you have to see above that

he's a division 1 wrestler, quickest heavyweight in the world, most athletic

Sad that you can't appreciate his MMA and olympic wrestling skills plus the speed at which he is able to move and outmaneuver opponents much smaller.

Their are worst douche-bags in this pro-circuit...

True! biggest douche award goes to Frank Mir
talking shit about brock, but can't back it up

now he's so obessed that he wants to be the first one to kill someone in mma, brock lesnar

for the next game in march i wanna bet against GSP... prob gonna be like 100$ and turn it into 500$ if GSP loses.. wich i highly doubt

I watch a couple fight of the Brit he is scheduled to fight and darn... he looks like a wet noodle. This is just a another "commercial" fight for the UFC organisation (giving the Brits a shoot at the title...).

Ya sure Brock Lesnar is a good athlete but hes such a pile of shit.

I cant wait to see the day he will loose his title and Cain Velasquez may be the guy that can get it done.

Butt hurt that some WWE dude can beat the living shit out of your overhyped reality show "warriors"?

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Last edited:
Nobody here mentioned Shane Carwin.

The guy is 11-0 and defeated all of his opponents before the end of the FIRST ROUND(6 KO's 5 subs)

They say he was the most devastating punch in MMA.
Apparently he has the biggest hands and needs custom gloves.
He will be facing Mir at ufc 111.
I think he will destroy Mir then Brock.

I will parlay GSP-Carwin-Alves.

I havnt seen Carwin fight yet but i heard good things about him.

The real thing you should check isint how fast he finished fights though, its did he fight good fighters?

We'll just have to see on March 27th...

EDIT: Oh wait i remember now when he knocked out Gonzaga... But i dont think he looked good at all in that fight. I think he was just lucky. Gonzaga almost knocked him out at the beginning just before he took him down.

I see the Mir - Carwin fight ending with a submission by Mir.

Last edited:
I see the Mir - Carwin fight ending with a submission by Mir.

Interesting statement if you haven't seen Carwin fight yet.
He has power and he stopped everyone he fought (But the only top level fighter he has beat was Gonzaga).
Now that Mir has more size and is in better shape, he does negate Carwins size advantage..It will be interesting how good Carwin's tank is if it goes past the first round.

Back