Official UFC Thread

mir vs carwin will be a good match but mir is much bigger and in MUCH better shape I find for this division (he looked like a 205'er before)

His ground game is just sick so carwin has slight chances in this match up

Avles is a safe parlay with GSP

How is Mir bigger?
From sherdog:
Carwin: 6'4 255
Mir:6'1 240

Mir on Carwin :

I say Carwin KO's Mir by the end of the 2nd

**PS*** If youre going to straight wager or parlay Carwin wait till march 26/27 as Im pretty sure the +127 he is right now will be something like a +180. Would make the Carwin/GSP/Alves parlay go from 3.6x to 4.7x. Only problem with waiting on this is that the -700 for GSP could well become a -900/-1000.

Last edited:
changed! welcome shitc0ck lets get this thread rolling to get some nice LOCKs in the NEXT UFC.

Definetly wait for the lines to calm down.. but I find they dont change much over time? very slight changes

How is Mir bigger?
From sherdog:
Carwin: 6'4 255
Mir:6'1 240

Sadly Carwins stats are wrong..The UFC has added a few inches on him.Mostly to hype the Lesnar fight. He posts on the UG and said hes a bit over 6'1".

that fucking sucks, i hate TUF, it stalls divisions for 8 to 12months

more like 6 months. The entire show is shot in like a month. There's a fight every few days. They just stretch it out for TV. After the show they all pretty much go for a full training camp while it airs.

more like 6 months. The entire show is shot in like a month. There's a fight every few days. They just stretch it out for TV. After the show they all pretty much go for a full training camp while it airs.

Yeah, but Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell will be fighting at UFC 115 in June.. The next season of TUF will only start in September, meaning Kos/Daley will only get to fight GSP in January or something..

GSP shouldn't be going 9 months without a fight... and Kos/Daley shouldn't have to wait that long either for a title fight, GSP's already cleaned out the division.

Yeah, but Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell will be fighting at UFC 115 in June.. The next season of TUF will only start in September, meaning Kos/Daley will only get to fight GSP in January or something..

GSP shouldn't be going 9 months without a fight... and Kos/Daley shouldn't have to wait that long either for a title fight, GSP's already cleaned out the division.

I think the fight is going to be at the end of the year around november/december.

I think this fight is a deserving of a number 1 contender status. GSP would need to beat the winner of this fight to clear out the division.

Back