Official UFC Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=-DEZZpQ6Sd8&feature=emb_logo

so I missed the fight but after watching this... damn Fury who came in apparently over 40 pounds heavier moved like someone much lighter than Wilder... that is impressive

Fury was:

Shooting the shit on WWE
Had that nasty cut that apparently would open easily
Would probably come in scared of getting dropped again
Still Fat
etc...

So many Pros went for Wilder, i think wilder was a favorite like -135

Fury totally dominated, i don't even understand the one card that said that he lost 9-10 the second round !?

^I think Fury got points deducted as he kept pushing as the ref was trying to break them up.

1208080790-jpg-0.jpg

Adesanyaaya bandwagon where you at. Rooting for the 43yo man that will need a miracle.

Never been excited for any women fight, but I think we will see fireworks with JJ and Chinese woman. JJ just had a boob job, spends her days doing interviews left and right, while the champ busts her ass off at the gym, got to give her the edge.

Adesanyaaya bandwagon where you at. Rooting for the 43yo man that will need a miracle.
Never been excited for any women fight, but I think we will see fireworks with JJ and Chinese woman. JJ just had a boob job, spends her days doing interviews left and right, while the champ busts her ass off at the gym, got to give her the edge.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I think Adesanya's cardio and fight experience as well as his height and creativity slightly edges Romero's shear power and wrestling skills but with Yoel, if he even makes one tiny mistake he will wake up wondering what happened. Regardless of who wins I wouldn't be surprised unless it's one sided beating.

Weili's composure is unbelievable this is a fight that I'm also excited about.

I love Yoel but i'm going with Izzy
I think Israel will be there for a while.

And i can't wait to see Joanna curled up being pounded to tko
That bitch is cringe as fuuu

And I can't wait to see hippie o'malley back in the cage, i hope he put on a show tonight

Also it sucks that Edmen fight is cancelled, i was waiting to see him too tonight

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Anybody seen that Mongolian kid in the early prelims just now?! what the f... that was so fast to drop the other guy.. WOW. DC's commentaries are so hilarious hahaha

So far I'm liking all the prelims/fights, there are some good prospects.

That Rodolfo guy.. do they print them out of a factory with those perfect bodies or.. is it the Acai juice? ;-)

Back