Official UFC Thread

http://freestreams-live1.com/ufc/

Just found a stream... fuck I missed the whole fight but ……………….oh my god.. what happened to Joanna's forehead?!! she became a Ferengi.. holy smokes..

Happened early and kept swelling. I would probably give a slight advantage to JJ, but it was not enough to reclaim the title, Valentina would destroy them both easily. They just do not have the power Valentina has and wont be able to eat 50 shots to the jaw like they just did.

I get that those 2 were being very careful but it was boring... Izzy had more strikes/hits so he'll probably still win. This was pretty much Yoel's shot so... that's it for him.

I assumed Romero is just gonna go for it in the last 2 rounds, he didn't move much in the first 3 to save gas. But nothing, he forgot he is a world class wrestler, world class ko puncher, almost seems like he just wants to get paid and gtfo, really disappointed in Romero.

Disappointing fight
Honestly Izzy won since he did more damage. But i can see clearly Izzy was scared, scared to engage, and rightfully so. But man, it was a let down

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I dont understand Yoel in his interview. He complaint about Izzy not wanting to fight. Yoel WTF!! You did like 20 strike in 5 rounds??? You didn't engaged at all. Only stupid poeple will play Yoel Game

Izzy stick to his game plan and won, he took no chance = boring fight but a win

Izzy vs Costa this is gonna be insane, Costa is gonna fo forward and not stand still like Yoel

I assumed Romero is just gonna go for it in the last 2 rounds, he didn't move much in the first 3 to save gas. But nothing, he forgot he is a world class wrestler, world class ko puncher, almost seems like he just wants to get paid and gtfo, really disappointed in Romero.

I gotta say Izzy's takedown defense is underrated.. and he got up damn quick even after Yoel took him down.

At the end, it's up to the challenger to dethrone the crown.. he failed to engage and in round 5, he should've gone balls to the walls...
I hope Paulo Costa takes more chances against Izzy, if anybody can win against him, it's Costa.

Always liked Romero, but poor fella looks senile after that interview, like an old man arguing and cant make them understand shit. JR and DC are feeding him and they are being conservative, sad.

I dont understand Yoel in his interview. He complaint about Izzy not wanting to fight. Yoel WTF!! You did like 20 strike in 5 rounds??? You didn't engaged at all. Only stupid poeple will play Yoel Game

Izzy stick to his game plan and won, he took no chance = boring fight but a win

From what I understood, he spoke spanglish and ive had a few beers, he wanted Israel to stop moving and to stand in the middle so he can just punch him, lmao.

I also want at the arena the hockey goalie stops moving when I shoot lmao ill feed him that next time, why did you save my shot? It was not my game plan lol

Back