Official UFC Thread

Disappointing fight
Honestly Izzy won since he did more damage. But i can see clearly Izzy was scared, scared to engage, and rightfully so. But man, it was a let down

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

He played it safe for his own health, Whittaker got serious damage on his second fight vs Yoel because he played Yoel games, he took a lot of chances to brawl with Yoel, and nearly lost the fight. Costa is just a Yoel Younger with more aggresivity but lack the cardio management. Costa need to go all in in the early round vs Adesenya

From what I understood, he spoke spanglish and ive had a few beers, he wanted Israel to stop moving and to stand in the middle so he can just punch him, lmao.

I also want at the arena the hockey goalie stops moving when I shoot lmao ill feed him that next time, why did you save my shot? It was not my game plan lol

Yep he exactly said something like that. I think he was frustrated Izzy didnt fall for his obvious trap.

Apparently Brian Ortega and Zombie got into a bit of a tussle? I read that Ortega slapped his translator Jay Park who's also an actor/singer in Korea... lol the drama!

Everybody can bash romero after this fight, obviously.

But that makes us forget how shitty adesanya was too lol, he was scared for 3 rounds. And started destroying romeros right leg round 2. But what else happened? Nothing. He won on points, but man, he didn’t look like a convincing world champion to me lol

Cant wait to see costa vs adesanya.

Everybody can bash romero after this fight, obviously.

But that makes us forget how shitty adesanya was too lol, he was scared for 3 rounds. And started destroying romeros right leg round 2. But what else happened? Nothing. He won on points, but man, he didn’t look like a convincing world champion to me lol

Cant wait to see costa vs adesanya.

Adesenya was shitty??? Because he didnt fall in Romeo Trap? The only one here to blame is Romeo. he had is last opportunity to get the belt and the guy did nothing. I was like maybe and e will go all out on R5....no he did fuck all.

Adesenya has the belt, you need to get it from him. Adesenya is a counter striker, if you dont strike with him, he is not gonna commit. Lot of money on the line. He play it smart and safe. Props to him. Tyron Woodley was exactly like Adesenay, playing it safe and waiting for someone to make mistake. Usman bring it to his face and won the belt, Romero did sweet fuckall

Adesenya was shitty??? Because he didnt fall in Romeo Trap? The only one here to blame is Romeo. he had is last opportunity to get the belt and the guy did nothing. I was like maybe and e will go all out on R5....no he did fuck all.

Adesenya has the belt, you need to get it from him. Adesenya is a counter striker, if you dont strike with him, he is not gonna commit. Lot of money on the line. He play it smart and safe. Props to him. Tyron Woodley was exactly like Adesenay, playing it safe and waiting for someone to make mistake. Usman bring it to his face and won the belt, Romero did sweet fuckall

And look where woodley is today lol anyhow, i still stand on the fact that he was boring and all he did was kick his leg. Which was impressive, he did destroy is leg. But championship belt impressive... not for me lol

how to defend your belt with minimum effort, written by GSP

I was just gonna post this. If you're a GSP fan you'll know GSP rarely made irrational moves, everything calculated and he followed the game plan and thus he was considered one of the smartest fighters.

I think most of the fans were spoiled by the crazy co-main event where Weili and Joanna went to war.

Kevin Lee weight cut problems again.

Watch Khabib Tony get cancelled for the 6th time / or fight behind closed doors, which will be weird.

I was out and didn't get to see the event and when I was able to watch it, round 3 had started and Lee was getting chocked out.. wtf.

Jon Jones was arrested on four charges – including aggravated DWI and negligent use of a firearm – in the early morning hours Thursday. He was booked and released by the Albuquerque Police Department.

It seems like he was seen firing shots in the air prior to getting arrested and a open bottle of Jorge Masvidal Tequila was found in his car.

jon-jones-arrest-record-2020.jpg

Back