Official UFC Thread

I was just gonna say so far we haven't had a KO except the doctor stoppage earlier and then BOOOOM elbow to the face..damn

Loled at Cormier.

I want to see ngnanou fight for the belt, just not against me!

Pour vrai i fait peur ta pas le goût de te faire hit par lui

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

53dnxq3rzux41.jpg

Now for the fun part, no clue how Cruz will fight he has been away so long and a ton of surgeries, id say cringefest wins for the sake of it.

Early stoppage, the fuck, the guy was getting up
That ref has such a punchable face

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Cejudo was connecting more... we could argue that Peterson stopped it just as he was getting up but he was getting hammered... not the biggest fan of triple c but he's damn good\

oh sh*t Cejudo just retired?

Early stoppage, the fuck, the guy was getting up
That ref has such a punchable face

Really? tell us more about your analyze because Cruz ate exactly 11 unanswered shots to the head after eating a knee.

Also did cejudo just retire? Joe rogan does not seem to care one bit about anything he said.

Cejudo was connecting more... we could argue that Peterson stopped it just as he was getting up but he was getting hammered... not the biggest fan of triple c but he's damn good
Yea but cruz wasn't getting destroyed with his covered doing nothing at all. He said it, he was getting up and on his feet when ref jumped in, how is it a ko? Lol

That ref pulled the trigger way too quickly, especially for a title fight

Bring mario yamasaki back lol

Really? tell us more about your analyze because Cruz ate exactly 11 unanswered shots to the head after eating a knee.

Also did cejudo just retire? Joe rogan does not seem to care one bit about anything he said.
The guy was getting up, what more explanation do you need? Woooo he got 11 shots so what? That's your analysis? Gtfo lol

Nobody like triple C

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back