Official UFC Thread

Il y en a une qui a un asti de beau cul

Esste tu parle de mes fesses? ? ?
tenor.gif

^ LOL savage. That was quite the fight, these women were vicious.

Ah here we go with the fight I really wanted to see....

I dont know which Tony will show up, dont take Charles for granted he is very good.

On another note, probably the last time Dos Santos fought in the UFC.

Jesus.. 1st round Oliviera owned Tony... wow.

Did Tony's arm break??? that was nasty

I could not watch, TOny is one of my favorite fighters. I kind of knew but did not want to discredit my guy too much, he is getting manhandled so far. Charles is in his prime and super hungry.

Tony needs a KO / Sub or he is losing this one.

I could not watch, TOny is one of my favorite fighters. I kind of knew but did not want to discredit my guy too much, he is getting manhandled so far. Charles is in his prime and super hungry.

Tony needs a KO / Sub or he is losing this one.

Same, I mean Tony had no answer to Oliveira's ground name.
I do see Oliveira getting the title shot rather soon..

That was a slugfest. Great fight. I don't know enough to pick a winner. A friend told me years ago that in the UFC, a challenger has to take the belt. So in a close fight, they would always favor the defending champion.

That was a slugfest. Great fight. I don't know enough to pick a winner. A friend told me years ago that in the UFC, a challenger has to take the belt. So in a close fight, they would always favor the defending champion.

The judges are supposed to look for several things like significant strikes landed, dominance, aggressivity and over all octagon control. I think it's a bit of an unspoken rule that nobody wants to acknowledge but yeah there's a bit of an advantage to the champ in my opinion. A good example would be the Jon Jones vs Dominick Reyes fight... I mean Dom won it but not 'convincingly' in my opinion so they gave it to Jones.
Either way keep watching and you'll get to appreciate it more!

Impressive bjj right there... there is nothing more frustrating than wrestling a tall lanky guy, submissions come from all kinds of directions. Id have to look at Tonys resume but I'm not sure if hes ever fought someone like that before. He looked lost as fuck.

The judges are supposed to look for several things like significant strikes landed, dominance, aggressivity and over all octagon control. I think it's a bit of an unspoken rule that nobody wants to acknowledge but yeah there's a bit of an advantage to the champ in my opinion. A good example would be the Jon Jones vs Dominick Reyes fight... I mean Dom won it but not 'convincingly' in my opinion so they gave it to Jones.
Either way keep watching and you'll get to appreciate it more!

With that logic how could that fight end in a majority draw? Even with the point deducted I give it to the defending champ. One judge gave last round to Moreno... what a joke right?

Tony's arm was jello after the first round. It becomes pretty hard to defend against a world class grappler with une arm. Gotta say as soon as i saw Ferguson walking out i knew he would lose. He looked terrible ! Seems like he had a bad weight cut

With that logic how could that fight end in a majority draw? Even with the point deducted I give it to the defending champ. One judge gave last round to Moreno... what a joke right?

lol yup.. there's this one judge, Chris Lee, whenever he's on the card you know there's gonna be fucked up results.

A good card starting in a couple of hours.

Wonderboy vs Neal - either way
Also vs Chito - I got Chito
Perreira vs William - this could be close but I think Michel will get it
Marlon vs Font - I got Moraes
Tybura vs Hardy - I got Hardy

Back