Official UFC Thread

"To be grounded, both hands palm/fist down, and/or any other body part must be touching the fighting area floor. A single knee, arm, makes the fighter grounded without having to have any other body part in touch with the fighting area floor. At this time, kicks or knees to the head will not be allowed".

damn I guess Petr Yan's side didn't go over the definition of a grounded opponent...

Even if coaches says to kick, as a pro fighter you should know the fuckin rule cmon

What a stupid way to lose belt lol especially when he was gonna most likely ko aljo in no time

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

"To be grounded, both hands palm/fist down, and/or any other body part must be touching the fighting area floor. A single knee, arm, makes the fighter grounded without having to have any other body part in touch with the fighting area floor. At this time, kicks or knees to the head will not be allowed".

damn I guess Petr Yan's side didn't go over the definition of a grounded opponent...
Yeah we were all reading this on our phones

I repeat stupid rule IMO. This takes away from the spirit of UFC where you fight 'till KO or almost dead.

Illegal lol, bs rule IMO, the guy was not lying on the floor.

Anyway. Let's agree it is illegal, there should be a rematch, put the title on hold, not just give the belt to the fighter that had a weak fight all along.

The guy just won a title with a clearly loosing fight.
Rules are rules

But

I va avoir un rematch j'en suis sure pis j'ai hate de le revoir

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Even if coaches says to kick, as a pro fighter you should know the fuckin rule cmon

What a stupid way to lose belt lol especially when he was gonna most likely ko aljo in no time

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

That's the weirdest part, how did he not know? just so weird

Rules are rules

But

I va avoir un rematch j'en suis sure pis j'ai hate de le revoir

Dana doit saliver

Rematch tout le monde veut le voir

Et je suis d'accord rules are rules le gars a été crétin! Mais je trouve la règle conne ça j'ai le droit :)

ok it's a good thing I didn't blink... Nunes should go fight guys lol.
a -900 favorite hahaha
Megan doesn't even know what happened.

Elle a gagné 4x à peu près en 1:30 min ! !
Presque ko1x
Presque ko 2x
étranglement
clé d'bras !

EDIT: La passe avec le bébé et l'adversaire, c'est la chose la plus cute que j'Ai jamais vu en UFC ever !

Dana doit saliver

Rematch tout le monde veut le voir

Et je suis d'accord rules are rules le gars a été crétin! Mais je trouve la règle conne ça j'ai le droit :)
Bah tsé je te dit pas le contraire j'écoute la UFC depuis les premiers je louais les casettes. Dans le temps les soccer kick étais permis.

Par contre ta pas le choix de protégé les fighter. Sa vien probablement des commissions de combats aussi des règle dememe.

Ok for real... the only person who could give her a run for her money is maybe Shevchenko at 135... (even if she already lost twice it was a damn close fight)

*edit*
LOL as I typed this Joe and DC saying the same thing

Back