Official UFC Thread

That's the weirdest part, how did he not know? just so weird
I know, this russian is an amazing fighter but russian gonna russian

For sure they are going for a rematch. And aljo better calm down and slow down, he was wayyy too over excited and burned all his energy dancing around for nothing

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I frankly don't doubt that, I'm convinced she will beat up any average guy on the street. She's an abnormality

I would agree, if she is dropping pro fighters she will probably be ok against average guys on the street that have never fought :run: :p

Round 1,3 and Round 2,4,5 to Jan,... how the hell did one score 49-45?

Anyway that weight difference showed... Izzy had no answer on the ground only defending.

I am no expert but that wasn't a 4 point spread. I thought it was a 1 point spread in favor of B just because he was the defending champ.

Neither looked good to me TBH, 205 should be the top. Either it is late or boring fight no one is commenting for such a big hype fight. Jan looked scared and still won, UFC probably didn't want it to go this way.

Neither looked good to me TBH, 205 should be the top. Either it is late or boring fight no one is commenting for such a big hype fight. Jan looked scared and still won, UFC probably didn't want it to go this way.

YEah..His reaction to feints were over the top for the whole 5 rounds.

I am no expert but that wasn't a 4 point spread. I thought it was a 1 point spread in favor of B just because he was the defending champ.

Yes that was what puzzled me that means there were probably a couple of 10-8 rounds... maybe round 4th...but i'll never understand the judges.

lol I doubted Nunes yesterday and imma stfu, Valentina is the only girl that can give her a run for her money but at her weight.

lets start planning the next crazy card

Jones vs heavyweight

Yan vs Glover

Sterling rematch

Nunes vs Valentina

Ya, nobody at 145 really that can take on her, anyway they are scrapping the 145 women division if i understood correctly?

About Israel, got me thinking, I think a lot of guys will try to grapple with him going forward, which makes 100% sense if you want to win, imagine against a bigger Dagestani like Makhachev, no chance. He might do better with guys at 185, he was ~200lb yesterday come fight night and Jan ~225lb from what they said...I do not think that Jan will be champ for long like Jones, but what he did yesterday will be remembered for sure.

Back