Official UFC Thread

1 second. Brain damage / broken jaw kind of hammer fists, brutal.

I think ref Chris could've stopped it just a bit before, the last 2 hammer fists were just freebies as his arms were totally limp

Damn I knew Tai Tuivasa's fight wouldn't last long but I'm always surprised and happy when it happens. These heavyweights man..
I hope he doesn't start drinking out of someone's shoe again yuk

I think ref Chris could've stopped it just a bit before, the last 2 hammer fists were just freebies as his arms were totally limp

Damn I knew Tai Tuivasa's fight wouldn't last long but I'm always surprised and happy when it happens. These heavyweights man..
I hope he doesn't start drinking out of someone's shoe again yuk

He asked just about everyone, but cannot shoes have covid :rofl:

Holland is fun to watch flapping his gum and laughing in the middle of the fight but he needs to improve his ground game, he had no answer to Brunson's take downs and pressure.

Stupid fight, and even more stupid guy, what a fkn joke this guy, no1 uninterested in winning a main event in UFC history, by far. Really really happy for Brunson, good job.

Méchante déception. C'est beau d'être divertissant et donner un show, mais il a sacrifié sa préparation ou le sérieux à mettre dans le combat on dirait.
Etk, il passe pour un bouffon avec cette défaite.

Ah yeahhhhhhhhh tonight we find out who the baddest UFC fighter is... One of those fights again that it can go either way.

co-main will Woodley redeem himself against Luque? how about O'Malley?

I'm all over Francis tonight, nothing against Stipe. But imo NG was really hesitant and not ready for that first title fight. I think we will see a different him tonight.

As for Stipe, 3 last fights all against Cormier tends to put you on that cruise control also the fact that hes 38. Hes arguably one of the best HWs weve ever seen, but I just can't see Francis letting this fight get passed him. He knows he needs to finish it within 3 rounds, it's hard to judge his cardio with all that muscle mass.

Gillian Robertson... I was rooting for our Canadian girl but man...Is this who we have? can you imagine her against Valentina Shevchenko? I mean the levels…. Bullet will kill her in 30 seconds...

O'Malley is back!!!!! but he needs to stop thinking about looking cool and finish the job having said that, goddamn this kid's kicks and punches are sweet.. no wonder he's called sugar

Holy F... Luque vs Woodley.. that was a crazy slug fest... or a chicken dance face off... both throwing bombs, both waddling... lol

Back