Official UFC Thread

For real, once again this goes to show that at that level, you make one mistake you're going down.. this fight could've gone either way (especially in round 1 when Chandler hurt him) but that one sneaky left hook dropped him and it was the beginning of the end. My goodness.. these 2 are no joke..

Lol this is gonna be entertaining
I seriously hope woodley wins, we can all agree that askren wasnt really a representation of mma fighters at all but woodley is bit different

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Crazy how when they beefed m i said he wont fight Woodley , that's another game , he'll get beat

now that it's serious , i really dont know and see Jake as a favorite makes sense..

Woodley can have a chance the first round, but he'll get tired and the whole boxing deference science he doesnt know as much as JAke , will get him

Crazy how when they beefed m i said he wont fight Woodley , that's another game , he'll get beat

now that it's serious , i really dont know and see Jake as a favorite makes sense..

Woodley can have a chance the first round, but he'll get tired and the whole boxing deference science he doesnt know as much as JAke , will get him
I honestly think so too
Woodley is done, i think he is getting ko'ed.
But if that happens, i think it's gonna get a lot more entertaining from that point on haha, i hope to see this youtube kid go against mcgregor one day, and imagine if he beats him too hahaha!

I honestly think so too
Woodley is done, i think he is getting ko'ed.
But if that happens, i think it's gonna get a lot more entertaining from that point on haha, i hope to see this youtube kid go against mcgregor one day, and imagine if he beats him too hahaha!

They said that Jake isnt messing around. He train hard everyday with boxing coach/expert. This kid is no joke. He is a D*ick for sure, but ist the reason he is popular. I really dont know how Woodley is going to perform.

They said that Jake isnt messing around. He train hard everyday with boxing coach/expert. This kid is no joke. He is a D*ick for sure, but ist the reason he is popular. I really dont know how Woodley is going to perform.
Yea man, he looks pretty solid when you see him training. Not sure if he is got the chin and stamina but Woodley better take it damn serious if he doesn't want to become Ben Askren 2.0

ok guilty , I'm about to watch the Mayweather vs Paul boxing match.. Logan Paul's like 35 pounds heavier than him.... I mean they talk about that fluke punch that could knock Mayweather out.
It's only an exhibition but if Logan Paul wins... wow..

ok guilty , I'm about to watch the Mayweather vs Paul boxing match.. Logan Paul's like 35 pounds heavier than him.... I mean they talk about that fluke punch that could knock Mayweather out.
It's only an exhibition but if Logan Paul wins... wow..

Not a chance.

Il a été capable de ko McGregor c'était probablement dans leur contrat de se rendre au 8ieme. Mayweather à pratiquement lancer aucun coup lol.

P.s j'ai pas payé pour cette farce là.

Cest un cash grab...rien de plus, clickbait, likes,payer pour voir ca (lol) tu peux pas prendre ca aux serieux

Les 2 se font du cash et tout le monde est heureux

Back