Official UFC Thread

This was ……….so weird? how did he break his ankle?
Comme Dustin a dit elle a probablement craqué avant dans le combat.

Peut être la raison que mcgregorest aller au sol parce que lui aussi étais pas sur.

Envoyé de mon SM-G998W en utilisant Tapatalk

Karma... dit à poirier qui va le sortir en civière... finalement c'est lui qui sort en civière

Envoyé de mon SM-G998W en utilisant Tapatalk

dude...I did not hear it, no. Enlighten us.

https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/1413344215430361090

"Your wife wants to see the hair around my dick and balls bro. See what that’s like. It’s real the message request mate, no trash talk. Man to man, it’s fucked up! I seen your interview with Mike you think it was fake. It’s not.
Have a think on it in the sauna anyway."

Conor likes mental warfare and tries to get them all angry by going after family members (with Khabib too).. there's a limit to what you say... well he paid twice dearly...

https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/1413344215430361090

"Your wife wants to see the hair around my dick and balls bro. See what that’s like. It’s real the message request mate, no trash talk. Man to man, it’s fucked up! I seen your interview with Mike you think it was fake. It’s not.
Have a think on it in the sauna anyway."

Conor likes mental warfare and tries to get them all angry by going after family members (with Khabib too).. there's a limit to what you say... well he paid twice dearly...

ok

I think we will see Dustin vs Charles sooner than later, that would be a decent match up.

I think so too, Dustin is the number 1 contender now and Oliveira will need to defend it.... or some may argue that Justin Gaethje is next in line but either way both will be fantastic fights.

I have not heard Justin's name in months, which is not fair to him. did he refuse a fight or something so UFC shut him down.

On a another note, wtf is Max kellerman and Teddy Atlas doing analyzing TOP level MMA fights, no ''old'' MMA fighters or other than can do a better job? I have nothing but respect for teddy, in BOXING.

I have not heard Justin's name in months, which is not fair to him. did he refuse a fight or something so UFC shut him down.

On a another note, wtf is Max kellerman and Teddy Atlas doing analyzing TOP level MMA fights, no ''old'' MMA fighters or other than can do a better job? I have nothing but respect for teddy, in BOXING.

I think as the sports of MMA is growing more and more people are getting on board, hell we had Stephen A Smith tonight commentating.
Teddy Atlas has been analyzing UFC fighters for some time now on his show

Comprenable selon moi, pour vrai même à la place de Poirier ca doit être décevant de gagner comme ca, il était sensé gagner cette fight là pour prouver que son win contre McGregor n’était pas un coup de luck, et la il se retrouve à gagner par défaut c’est comme pas réglé...

Le premier round allait clairement à Poirier selon moi mais encore là on voit vraiment pas McGregor souvent à terre alors je me demande s’il n’a pas été à terre parce qu’il sentait déjà que sa cheville était décrissée après un mauvais kick...

I think as the sports of MMA is growing more and more people are getting on board, hell we had Stephen A Smith tonight commentating.
Teddy Atlas has been analyzing UFC fighters for some time now on his show

What got me is right after the fight, we see them both and Kellerman says something along the lines ''this injury is great for McGregor's future'', Teddy starts rolling his eyes and and you know the rest, maybe someone can find the clip.

Stephen A. sucks, he has been doing it for some time now I think, just ask google how Joe Rogan feels about it...What pisses me off more than a poor fight performance is these commentators with top positions that have little to no knowledge in the sport. I would rather listen to ex ufc fighters with 117 concussions aftetr the fights that those...sorry for the rant.

Yup, well I think what it means is that if Conor got ko'd or got submitted it would've been truly over... but at least on the record it will go down as a doctor stoppage so his image is not totally ruined.

I sense that more and more of these ESPN dudes will come in and start commenting as the UFC is really growing by the day and boxing is slowly dying...I frankly couldn't name 10 current top level boxers myself...

Yup, well I think what it means is that if Conor got ko'd or got submitted it would've been truly over... but at least on the record it will go down as a doctor stoppage so his image is not totally ruined.

I sense that more and more of these ESPN dudes will come in and start commenting as the UFC is really growing by the day and boxing is slowly dying...I frankly couldn't name 10 current top level boxers myself...

Boxing is being ruined by YouTube and Instagram stars.

I want to see the 4th bout honestly. The fight wasn't conclusive and dustin knows it. He spent all his energy ground and pound looking for a finish but conor survived without much damage at all. Second round would've been very interesting if it wasn't for the ankle. Im glad to see conor with his old karate style but his precision seems gone

The real question though is if conor will be able to compete at the same level after surgery and shit

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I want to see the 4th bout honestly. The fight wasn't conclusive and dustin knows it. He spent all his energy ground and pound looking for a finish but conor survived without much damage at all. Second round would've been very interesting if it wasn't for the ankle. Im glad to see conor with his old karate style but his precision seems gone

The real question though is if conor will be able to compete at the same level after surgery and shit

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I could see Connor just taking a Paul boxing circus fight, and riding off into the sunset with another massive payday. Days of being a champion are over for him.

I loled at his "sleepy McGregor chain"

I do not think we will see a 4th one, who knows.

It was a nasty injury regardless, looks like it snapped off clean right above the ankle. Lately there has been a lot of breakages, Souza, Weidman, Hill, McGregor, and I am probably forgetting some.

20210711045334_Screenshot_4927.PNG

2021-07-11T061313Z_1_LYNXMPEH6A02W_RTROPTP_3_MMA_1625988451709_1625988469016.JPG

Back