Official UFC Thread

Damn I didn't know it was going to the distance and while I don't really like Vettori as a fighter he gets my total respect, he's like an energizer bunny..

Damn I didn't know it was going to the distance and while I don't really like Vettori as a fighter he gets my total respect, he's like an energizer bunny..
Yea haha wow dude is tough as nail, with a granite chin damn

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

WTF Dos Santos vs Saint-Denis c’était à peu près n’importe quoi!!!
Quelle arbitre de pas d’allure hahaha!!!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

i just hope that we dont get a Dagestani humpfest

Ankalaev (he does KO though)
Chimaev
Makhachev

LOL I hope you didn't bet any money against that
The worst part is, just like Khabib, everybody knows they are gonna shoot, drag you to the fence and work on you yet nobody's capable of doing anything about that. It's crazy

Holy sh*t... unbelieavable… I'm so happy for Glover, he's been in the game for almost 20 years and now gets his belt.. WOW..

LOL I hope you didn't bet any money against that
The worst part is, just like Khabib, everybody knows they are gonna shoot, drag you to the fence and work on you yet nobody's capable of doing anything about that. It's crazy

no point in betting , as they were all the big favorites exept Texeira, but here i believe it just wasnt Jan's night .

I sense the UFC we have to gert used to all the Degestani/ Chechen humpers, they're in all weight classes, and taking over ,

Qui comme moi aimerait que Colby WIn, Ahhh sa serait tellement magique sur les internets. J'espère qui va gagner par KO

Tomorrow's whole card is stacked, in fact it is so stacked I didn't even know Al Iaquinta, Edmen Shahbazyan, Shane burgos, Frankie Edgar, Marlon Vera were fighting since they were all eclipsed by Colby/Usman, Weili/Rose and Chandler/Gaethje...it's crazy.

Back