Official UFC Thread

Never seen Gane drop like this and I'm very surprised it went on that long.. Tai is a gangster and it's one of those fights where the loser's stock rises alot... this was a good scrap.

waat 8lbs? Going to take a look, I like him as a fighter, but he is annoying picking fights with everyone, calm down a bit bro...fight cancelled?

According to ESPN fight in ''jeopardy'', not confirmed yet, I would not blame Diaz if he says no. Chimaev should've laid low / concentrated on his weight these past few days rather than his antics imo...

lol fucking wow, UFC totes this guy has the next best thing and cant even make weight for a fight he hand picked

UFC 279 Main Card (PPV, 10:00 PM ET)
Italics- last-minute re-arranged bout

MAIN CARD

Main Event – Welterweight Bout: Nate Diaz (171) vs. Tony Ferguson (171)

Co-Main Event – Welterweight Bout: Khamzat Chimaev (178.5) vs. Kevin Holland (179.5)

Catchweight (180-lbs) Bout: Li Jingliang (171) vs Daniel Rodriguez (179)

Women’s Bantamweight Bout: Irene Aldana (137.5) vs Macy Chiasson (139.5)** – Now a 140 lbs. Catchweight bout

Light Heavyweight Bout: Johnny Walker (205) vs Ion Cutelaba (205.5)

Big lol, not sure I have ever seen so many main event major changes in the UFC last second and fighters agreeing.

Looks much more interesting now I can tell you that !

So many people missed weight including Chris Barnette at 267.5 lol.. this even is quite something, so many catchweights just to save the fights lol.

i got my boy Nate for tonight (odd; 2.02)! last fight, its gonna be epic. way better fight than with Khamzat !

Chimaev embracing the dark side!

6symgx.jpg

As much as I hated Chimaev missing weight, this dude his horrifying how he ragdolls people...jesus christ...he'll be champ at 170

That's the way to retire... the crowd absolutely loved him, as usual a fan favorite and well his ground game is second to none.
I am not sure what will happen with Tony, he's on a 5 losing streak in both weight classes and he's 38... man for his own sake and family I hope he hangs them up, he had an amazing run.

ROFL, Nate Diaz shows up with a joint at the press conference and proceeds to give the most stoner answer ever lol

Back