Brunson
Amanda ribas
Ian gerry

Sent from my SM-S901W using Tapatalk

I put some money on

Gane
Shavkat
Gamrot
Jamie (just because the odds were so enormously against him I figured hell I'll gamble)

Damn nothing is as frustrating as watching a hesitating fighter. Song was a punching back with no answers to Garry's assault, Garry's striking is one of the best (unfortunately no KO power) and his kick..a thing of beauty.

Our boy Barriault did it... I have to admit in the first round I thought he was gonna get caught but man this dude's cardio and relentless is something. Good stuff.

Brunson is done, as much of a good ground fighter he was, this is it.. at best he will be a gate keeper.... sad to see

Cody looking sharp and that timing for a take down was a thing of beauty but damn as soon as he got punched in the face, he entered panic mode.. good win though.

Cody is done, dancing is all he can do to make the fight exciting.
Brunson is done

I feel like old era is phasing out one by one. Let's see if JJ can hang a little longer or not

Bo Nickal... wow this dude has that Khamzat type of energy. did the ref miss the nut shot though? it looked like he kneed him in the nuts and then took him down.

Il va avoir la prime pour la soumission de la semaine. Ça tellement été long! Il mérite le titre pour la semaine au complet !

Gamrot came through for me but jesus... how does Turner generate so much power from those skinny ass legs? he's a freak of nature.

Shavkat is good, he should fight colby next, or maybe Jorge

And wow see, old era phasing out, alexa was good, and this is a fight, anything can happen especially when you make one wrong move

Now lets see if JJ can withstand the wave of new era

Back