Official UFC Thread

Not a fan of Izzy but good for him, so much pressure and emotions on his back and to come off with a win like that. Good for him, nobody else in the world had a feeling like that in that moment.

Alex should move up a class

Very curious to see the odds of Khazmat and Izzy

o2sam9s00usa1.jpg

The best is Blessed... amazing foot work and unbreakable chin... having said that Allen was very impressive tonight.

Time to find out if Pav, that scary Russian, is the real deal tonight, Curtis is gonna be a handful if he decides to wrestle...

fuck...this dude is scary.. wow... I suppose Jones took notice now but I don't think he'll be a match for Jones.

Song YaDong is the real deal....damn

BKFC Luke Rockhold vs Mike Perry and Eddie Alvarez vs Chad Mendez - this should be fun

Homeboy kind of owned Gracie, I know Kron is a bit of a weird character but he does throw vibes like he doesn't want to be there, not sure what up he didn't look like he belongs there with the elite.

Our boy Charles Jourdain got the W but boy.. Kron Gracie is so bad I wonder how he got to the UFC, zero striking/kicking game, all ground game.

^^ Quand même un combattant dangereux contre n'importe qui, un vrai Gracie!! Jourdain se devait d'adopter un style en conséquence, et il l'a fait comme un élite! Il a tenu à sont plan de match comme un élite, et c'était beau à voir, dans les circonstance.

Diego Lopes with his boyband hairstyle... he's gonna be a problem, wow on short notice, really good ground game and not afraid to swing...

Back