Official UFC Thread

Well Jake offered a $10M fight in the PFL... this would be more interesting but then again Nate will be close to 40...

Some of the shots he ate I was thinking nate is going to sleep, but that mf is durable. He did good in round 8 and 9 but definitely not enough.

the times we live in, discussing a JP fight and not talking about MMAs fights of the night.

They are fighting per MMA rules next I believe?

^ Yes Jake Paul signed with the PFL and Nate Diaz is a free agent.
If we're talking about actual MMA obviously this is more competitive, youth is on Jake's side but Nate is a dog with cardio that never ends and his BJJ is top quality.

10M for 1 fight, if this is true, I'm sure he'll take it.

That's a lot of money for 1 MMA fight. Hopefully this happens soon.

In other boxing news Fury and Ngannou for oct. 28.

That's a lot of money for 1 MMA fight. Hopefully this happens soon.

In other boxing news Fury and Ngannou for oct. 28.

Another pay day for both, as much as I love Francis and his story, Fury will box his face off and we'll see a dead tired huffing and puffing Francis will Fury dances around him. Having said that again I think his purse is 8M guaranteed but with sponsors and other deals, Francis is making an 8 figures...

Watching Chito vs Munhoz... had some money on chito but not convinced by that win... some judge gave him30-27.. c'mon now...round 1 was clearly Munhoz's

Why is garry being such a sore winner? He was dominating yet a douche the whole fight right up to the end sticking middle fingers in Mangys face. Did I miss some beef between them?

Why is garry being such a sore winner? He was dominating yet a douche the whole fight right up to the end sticking middle fingers in Mangys face. Did I miss some beef between them?

He's one of the most talented fighters in that division but man his personality and the way he wants to suck Conor's dick is too cringe that everybody hates him. He literally has 0 personality and regurgitates Conor's action (the walk) and what he says. We like authentic fighters (see how everybody absolutely loves Nate/Nick Diaz!)

He couldn't finish a dude that's over a decade older that was on 1 leg lol. oh and then he calls out a 40 year old aging wonderboy hahahaha

Declined.

Stephen Thompson Turns Down Ian Machado Garry
It appears Garry won’t be getting his wish for a bout with Thompson. During the UFC 292 post-fight press conference, Dana White claimed that “Wonderboy” had no interest in fighting Garry.

“‘Wonderboy’ turned the fight down tonight,” White said.

Another warrior and absolute fan favorite hung up his gloves in Singapore tonight. Probably one of the first mega stars in Asia representing the UFC with the likes of Cung Le. First twister submission ever in an actual fight, countless wars befitting his nick name 'The Korean Zombie' for always moving forward even getting hit.
He went out not on injury or some lame excuse, he came to scrap and left on his shield like a spartan. I'll miss seeing him fight but the timing is good for him to hang them up.

Back