Official UFC Thread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! stupid channel bann! last time with GSP fight I didn'T get any lag and was full HD with veetle...but cannot fine it this time

that was so lame.. how does he train with american top team?? he can barely fight for 5 minutes. He is impressive for 2 minutes and then gases out.

Kimbo got owned!!!......Mitrione is a thick boy!

Kimbo is great for pulling in audiences but his performances are subpar, his lower body sucks.

Bon bien cette fois shogun la ça ceinture, aucun doute la dessus.
Machida ces fais amoché l'oeil gauche.

according to Dana at the press conference Paul Daley has been cut for good from the UFC and that may be Kimbos last fight.

what i think about tonight:

-cote is still a piece of shit my views of him havent changed
-kimbo is a fucking joke as always, the guys 36 and has chicken legs gtfo please. he cant even box for shit (btw did anyone hear Goldberg call him an mma legend, wtf?)
-kos is solid as always, well rounded though i have a feeling he wouldve gotten cracked standing up. semtex has hands
-the people booing when kos/daley were on the ground were fucking idiots
-and finally Machida lost but he will be back stronger, i believe in him. Instead of hating on him people shouldve hated on the judges. he didnt look like himself at all and he will be back for that belt, mark my words!

did u guys hear wut kosheck said hahah so funny! hey montreal your hockey team sucks pitsburgs gonna kill u lol everyone was throwing shit at him so jokes and dailey was hilarious to going after him after the fight

and also after main event a guy from the crowd jumped in the octagon he looked so happy then got slammed by 100 bouncers lols

went to the fight last night floor seats sat in back of mikey rourke, rashad, hardy, migueal torez, couture bunch of other guys there all mad chill!

Back