The Elite Exposed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdT

Ignore the religious babel, but everything else is true and only one style of 'the people" can stop them !

...follow the link if you are interested

"The dollar will be dead in 2 years"? lol wtf?
"America will be relegated to the third world status"... what the hell man?

This is bullshit.

"Angel Gabriel came down from heaven to warn America"... these guys would write great movies.

Hahahaha le deuxieme video c'est vraiment le pire. Wow just wow...this guy is living bullshit.

"Ils m'ont dit de pas dire tel tel chose j ai donc du retirer de l'information pour pouvoir continuer a expliquer le maximum de choses a la population sur mon dvd..."

Lol serieusement, comme si cette classe de gens se feraient chier a l'endurer.

Hahahaha le deuxieme video c'est vraiment le pire. Wow just wow...this guy is living bullshit.

"Ils m'ont dit de pas dire tel tel chose j ai donc du retirer de l'information pour pouvoir continuer a expliquer le maximum de choses a la population sur mon dvd..."

Lol serieusement, comme si cette classe de gens se feraient chier a l'endurer.

Why, you don't like a money making preacher ? ...LoL I think he learnt a thing or two from his elite friends and that is to make$$$

"The dollar will be dead in 2 years"? lol wtf?
"America will be relegated to the third world status"... what the hell man?

This is bullshit.

"Angel Gabriel came down from heaven to warn America"... these guys would write great movies.

hiding in a cave last few years? :dunno:

RealTime- 3rd world country krugman the american dream is dying

check this out

notice how food prices have gone up? you get less with your money - its called inflation.
now look up Hyper inflation :(

Last edited:
Didn't listen to your conspirationnal bullshit illuminance... but seriously... 3rd world status? What is Africa going to be? 7th world status?

Edit: I love Immortal... but he's not saying I'll be starving in "12 months" like that old man in suit says... He's just saying the world is turning to crap, which is true... but that elitist old man is just... ridiculous lol

i lol at all this crap. and the msg is sooooooooooo important that he is selling it lollll

a lot of people have to get their heads out of their ass

Just on Friday a man in the states flies a plane into the IRS building because he can't pay his taxes. Then another one bulldozes his house and car since the bank is after him and he can't pay his monthly mortgage !

It is getting there and the government is trying the people's patient, soon there will be riots in the street when people can't afford food, they will steal and rob and then you will know there is a revolution on their hands.

Remember the 3 basic necessities, food, clothing and shelter, once you start taking those things away, the government is asking for it !

I think this guy's last letter to the world confirms to all the naysayers here on MR, I can relate to what he is saying and in my books he is a hero !

Last edited:
last i checked lenders are not responsible of peoples poor judgement calls........

maybe if people stopped living over their means for a second they might not get foreclosed....

98% of Americans live on credit, that itself should be a sign of the things to come, I smell revolution not too far in the distant future !

i lol at all this crap. and the msg is sooooooooooo important that he is selling it lollll

a lot of people have to get their heads out of their ass

Exactement ce que je dis. Ca veut pas dire que c'est pas partiellement vrai. La seule verite dans ses videos, c'est qu il prends les gens pour des purs imbeciles.

Didn't listen to your conspirationnal bullshit illuminance... but seriously... 3rd world status? What is Africa going to be? 7th world status?

Edit: I love Immortal... but he's not saying I'll be starving in "12 months" like that old man in suit says... He's just saying the world is turning to crap, which is true... but that elitist old man is just... ridiculous lol
idiocy could be defined (in this case) as somebody calling bill mahr, krugman (ex white house finance guy, and the ex gov of NY 'conspiratorial' 'bullshit', but enjoys the mex/american convict saying the same thing -
shits fucked up

---

yeah yeah guys edt & i are demented on this one!
everythings Awesome
! :bigup:

yes it was soley the faults of 'dumb borrowers' no no the industry wasn't rampant with internal FRUAD, nope thats all made up talk! ontario alone hasn't lost 70K + jobs in the last 1.5yrs, as the u.s dollar tanked and u.s clients couldnt buy our now expensive canadian materials..the recent toyota recall stuff ...thats not probably another 20K + jobs Lost in ontario, where they make the na toyota's. No a box of cerial isn't now $6.50 - $7bux, fruits & veg havn't gone up 40% already in Canada

No No everythings actually awesome :bigup:

Last edited:
yeah yeah guys edt & i are demented on this one!
everythings Awesome! :bigup:

yes it was soley the faults of 'dumb borrowers' no no the industry wasn't rampant with internal FRUAD, nope thats all made up talk! ontario alone hasn't lost 70K + jobs in the last 1.5yrs, as the u.s dollar tanked and u.s clients couldnt buy our now expensive canadian materials..the recent toyota recall stuff ...thats not probably another 20K + jobs Lost in ontario, where they make the na toyota's. No a box of cerial isn't now $6.50 - $7bux, fruits & veg havn't gone up 40% already in Canada

No No everythings actually awesome :bigup:

Je pense pas que quiquonque dit que ca va bien ces temps ci. Oh que non. En fait je sais pas, c'est peut etre parce que jai ete "slacked" temporairement vendredi dernier, c'est peut etre la tele qui me cuit le cerveau mais it smells like somethings wrong .

dude edT > all you crackers

stop hating on him this guy is very intelligent and has a point when he mentions something.

BTW: ++++++++++++++++++++++++ REP for the Documentary man!!

Bon je continue le documentaire a soir !!!

-30 & 50 % down for the US currency
-gas will go fucking up
-papers won't be good anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back