The Elite Exposed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ALL you naysayers need to get ur heads out of the sand! there is tangible proof of what the "conspiratists" are saying! look for the facts its there! denial won't get you far! the question is are you able to do something to fight them?

I think ALL you naysayers need to get ur heads out of the sand! there is tangible proof of what the "conspiratists" are saying! look for the facts its there! denial won't get you far! the question is are you able to do something to fight them?

Ya une difference entre parler de la verite, d'en prendre et en laisser et de gobber tout ce que ce vieux criss la vous dit! Le bonhomme dans tout ca, il en tire quelque chose! Tout est dans son interet de beurrer ca epais!

Voyons donc criss, ses chummey sont des personnes extremement importantes et lui disent tout ce qu ils vont faire. Lui se vire de bord, fait 2-3 dvds et parle des secrets qui lui ont ete devoile. Ses chummeys lui disent, "ecoute lindsay, tu peux en parler mais pas trop tse.."
Lindsay se r'vire de bord et dit: "ecoutez mes chummey sont pas content je dois retenir certaines infos MAIS je peux continuer a vous parler de 99% de ce qu ils m ont dit."

AHhahaha voooyons donc!

ok listen, I'm not saying this guy is 100% true, BUT he's prob only telling 10% of the whole thing, because that doesnt make him a "THREAT" if he told 80% or more I bet he would be snuffed out!

also theoutsider im sure because of your language barrier you cannot educate yourself in all this, since 90% of this is in english (the info) altavista can only translate so much LOL

Obama fires one back for the "people", but how long will he last before they snuff him out or pull his puppet strings ?

US health insurance companies raises fees from 25-35%. The ridiculous reason for the raise was "because of less people working, there is less people contributing so a raise was necessary !" ...LoL

The average American pays $525 to $800 a month for their health care insurance !, wonder why over 30% of Americans can't afford it ?

Obama might have to use executive powers to pass the universal healthcare bill.

also theoutsider im sure because of your language barrier you cannot educate yourself in all this, since 90% of this is in english (the info) altavista can only translate so much LOL

Dude I think I know how to speak, write, and read english almost just as good as you do....Seriously...don't believe everything you read, see etc. It goes BOTH ways.

I might not be taking classes at the University, but im not a dumbfuck either.

Now the question stands, French, do you speak it MOTHERFUCKER?

Hahahahah kidding...sorry I HAD to.

Last edited:
Obama fires one back for the "people", but how long will he last before they snuff him out or pull his puppet strings ?

US health insurance companies raises fees from 25-35%. The ridiculous reason for the raise was "because of less people working, there is less people contributing so a raise was necessary !" ...LoL

The average American pays $525 to $800 a month for their health care insurance !, wonder why over 30% of Americans can't afford it ?

Obama might have to use executive powers to pass the universal healthcare bill.

Woah I never knew rates were THAT high...C'est du pur vol.

ok listen, I'm not saying this guy is 100% true, BUT he's prob only telling 10% of the whole thing, because that doesnt make him a "THREAT" if he told 80% or more I bet he would be snuffed out!

I know that, you're not smarter than anyone else...seriously...Stop thinking your a genus or something..

And also, just listen how he speaks...Seriously...you believe HIS shit? Agreed some parts are/may be the truth. Je trouve seulement que sa facon de parler est crissement insultante.

I know that, you're not smarter than anyone else...seriously...Stop thinking your a genus or something..

And also, just listen how he speaks...Seriously...you believe HIS shit? Agreed some parts are/may be the truth. Je trouve seulement que sa facon de parler est crissement insultante.

ye un peu preacher :D mais ya plein truc qui font du sens ...se comme une serie de heroes tu veux toujours en ecouter un autre :D

ye un peu preacher :D mais ya plein truc qui font du sens ...se comme une serie de heroes tu veux toujours en ecouter un autre :D

Lol. Se faire endormir par le "mechant" ou par le "bon gars'', en bout de ligne, c'est la meme chose. C'est se faire endormir.

dude do you know how to read? I said SOME wasn't true what he was saying and I'm not trying to prove how smart I am or whatever, but "you" who thinks you're so smart and trying to dubunk my intelligence just shows how insecure you really are! and yes I do speak french, italian, spanish and japanese also. now writing it is another story! LOL and of course I don't beleive EVERYTHING I read but there is a "force" out there bent on total domination! its all about info dissemination! some are false and some are true...

yeah maybe somethings are lost in translation?
I replied to what GhettoBusta said. I don't know who lindsey is and i am not in here saying; everything he says is true :rolleyes:

but i been reading stuff (news articles, docu's & vids, etc) for a while now,
and that is what i am speaking on. the economy is not good, arguing otherwise is just to troll, like saying 'no its not winter! it is in fact summertime!'

alot of canada's drinking water is Fluoridated

Illuminance, you are truly illuminated and free from the shackles of lies and intent ! ....how did this come to be ? *tu*

This story never got much exposure in Canada, but Lt. Ehren Watada is the first US army officer to go against President Bush by refusing to serve in Iraq, he would go to Afghanistan, but not Iraq. This is what I call courage, by challenging the very same army he serves and the US government !

Last edited:

alot of canada's drinking water is Fluoridated
I listened to this one.

Seriously? LOL

Have some faith in humanity. Thinking that everyone that has a certain power wants you to be a zombie or die... is just FUCKIN stupid.

Tell me I'm blind, tell me I'm ignorant... you know what...? I'm just going to live my life like I would if I didn't know the ELITE wants to REDUCE THE EARTH POPULATION TO 500 MILLION OMG OMG OMG...

I don't know how you live your life believing all this bullshit? I am not saying you are not an intelligent man... I mean eDT has proven again and again he is not an ignorant... but seriously, I think you guys waste waaay too much time on internet. I wonder what kind of life you live if you're not drinking water, not eating gum, not brushing your teeth... by fear of being controlled like a zombie? Please let me lol :laugh:

P.S. I'm out of this thread, I know arguing with you guys is useless. Just think about your stuff... you're pushing it a little. Like if there was no 'good' left on this planet... have some faith. Not in your government, but in humanity.

Hahaha comme si le vieu yé dangereux ak ses conneries, ca coute 100k faire disparaitre quelqun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back