Hyundai Genesis Performance Parts Availabe @ Autobar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VwAlex

Shop Representative
Hyundai shook the sport compact world when they release the Genesis Coupe. A sporty RWD coupe with a turbocharged 4 cylinder or v6 with an affordable price tag, who can't be interested. There is always room for improvement and here are some parts we offer in the same mentality as the coupe, great performance for little money. Games on!

Tanabe Sway Bars:
Tanabe products have always been some of my favorite, some of the best quality out there and they just plain WORK.
246_img1.jpg

Tanabe Springs for the 2.0T:
The DF and GF are available for the 2.0 coupe. Anyone who's driven the grip feeling springs knows how amazing the difference in handling is for a subtle drop (perfect for the Montreal streets). While the DF offer maximum drop with as little difference in ride comfort as possible. GF springs pictured:

542_img1.jpg

DC sport headers / downpipe:
Bang for the buck is what DC stands for and with as much as 20whp from the dp on the 2.0t this is a great buy! V6 owners don't worry DCs got you covered too and if you've seen the stock manifolds it's easy to see why these work! Great power gains from midrange to redline.

AEM intakes:
The original cold air, AEMs name has become famous for their quality intakes and with 7hp gain for the 2.0t and 13hp at 5800rpm and great sound for the v6!

AEM-21-688C.jpg

More will come!

Last edited:
Pics of the V6 headers?

That AEM intake is a major PITA to install btw.

I just sent an email in an effort to get you pictures of the actual DC ones, I will get back to you on this.

What else have you done to your Genesis?

Test pipes
Magnaflow cat-back
AEM CAI
Piggy-back (will switch to a true flash)

Exterior wise Forgestar wheels and a few other goodies. KW suspension is next.

Test pipes
Magnaflow cat-back
AEM CAI
Piggy-back (will switch to a true flash)

Exterior wise Forgestar wheels and a few other goodies. KW suspension is next.

Nice, haven't seen as much tuned genesis as I thought I would. I have a GroupBuy on Kw right now going on if that interest you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back