PS3 20GIG For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzo731

I have a 20GIG PS3 for sale.

It is fully backwards compatible so it plays most of the PS2 and PS games.

This is the first generation console. Hard to find in mint condition, let alone for sale. All warranty stickers are where they should be, nothing was tampered with.

350 takes it. Also remember, if you don't ask you don't get, I might change my mind. If the offer is good.

NOTE: Yes I know the new one goes for 299. But then again, it costs 50% less to make the new ones than they did the old ones.

the point beiing. a old 20 gig should cost way less since the laser lens is used and could die anytime soon. it is also out of warranty...

the old model laser are also out of production since 07 since they have major flaw... the new fat has a way etter 3 pin laser. you should sell for at least half the new slim price...

id be interrested for 130$ since my 80gb fat ps3 also has a dead laser... and if your s is fully functionning and didn t get problem before.

I sent it in to repair out of warranty. Comes with a 3 month warranty on the Console. I have the bill for it, it's good till May 4.

The following part numbers were
289758712 - VOID LABEL, PS3

REPA1239033A - BGA REPAIRED CECHB01 MCB

REP9910000147 - BD-ROM DRIVE, FOR CECH*110*

141776011 - 20 gig hdd

c'mon guys , yes , his price is way high but no way you can buy one for $130.00 or less than $200.00 no matter how old it is , yes it can break anytime but many ps3 fat ones are breaking too , that's the risk you take when you buy used , im sure right now must be working .
Just make a fair offer or dont .

man you guys are out of it.. i repaired 10 ps3 fat 80gb so far. dirty lens and dead lens lol.. i know what lens are and i'm talking about the new slim lens anyway... old fat die right now.. you want to see it, the numbers. go visit the playstation forums... you see tons and tons of list of players affected. now, i can bet this ps3 won t last 3.5 years lol

130 might not be much but it s a repaired ps3..i don t care.. made an offer, you refused.. that s it..

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

Bump

those pictures with all the scratches wont help your sale , honestly look around and you will realize that you wont get what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back