Why did you buy Honda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyITR

Let's hear some opinions.

As a Honda owner myself, I think they're easily modified and retain their quality quite well.

i had own 4 honda Before AND i just like them

2 '85 CRX
1 '85 1500S
1 '88 Accord S

and now my '92 Integra gsR

reliability , handling , performance , driveability AND HEY after all ITS a HONDA tabarnak

Danny ITR..

I think you live right near me... West Island right? I'm not gonna get to technical but you used to work with Ev at the rental place right?

Just curious...

-Rich

Ev

Yeah I've known Ev for a while, I played with him in his band a while ago. I gotta say, nice ITR, I always envy you seeing you drive around. BTW: Why did you sell your tantrums?

-Rich

Re: Ev

No, I still have them but I painted them bronze.

Thank you for envy-ing me. I feel lucky being able to have this car.

My dad's been working for a dealer for about 12 years and the only real choice was a Honda. I love them and don't think I will ever buy anything else.

Miss my CRX: 1991 CRX Si SE (B16A) with 2 x 12 JL Audio Subs, V12 Amp, JDM Tailights, 15 Enkei RP02's and 2 1/2" Brospeed Exhaust. All work done by myself including engine swap.
P.S. Never, Never go with La Capital for insurance they scam you every way possible.

Next project car...: When ever I have enough ca$h for another CRX.

Re: Ev

I bought my Civic 'cuz the Altima I wanted was sold..then the Maxima I looked at was too expensive..I cam really close to buying a Protege..I'm happy today I stuck with the Civic LX!

I didn't have enough money to buy a 911TT and the Corvette Z06 wasn't out yet! :)

Coz I had so many problems with my Golf, then I switched for Honda :

1998 Civic SI 1.6 SOHC
2002 Acura RSX Type S
Maybe 200? Acura RSX Type R

Who knows!

Honda are the best car
fest u can have it for a good price
and sell it for a good price

all part are sheep price

they can handel all sort oh peopel the crazy driver the old driver

they are easly modified

las year i had Honda Accord
and know i have Honda Civic 91 HB and Civic 94 HB
91 is ATM..... 94 is Man......
Those car work summer and winter

I bought my first Honda (8 years ago) to swap a Integra engine in it (back in the days where it was not common at all) and I was one of the first to do it with my friend. Whe had the first Integra powered Hondas back in the days when whe use to race on Volta and in the back of the Promenades. Then I kept buying them to try different swaps like B18B, B16, B18C1, and H22 also but now I'm getting sick of them because there's so many of them around and almost every other kid as a B16 civic or B18 civic so I think I'm going to move on to something different. To many riced out Hondas around anyways and I really don't like where there going with there cars.

i dont have a honda
but if i buy one it's because of this :
in every honda civic or accord there is an honda engine

hey, said by Jacques Villeneuve :)

hahaha

That's the kind of sh*t that makes me want to sell my Honda and get a VW but wait, didn't that loser do a comercial for VW a year ago right before he did one for Honda? Man what a looser that Jacques Villeneuves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back