Article: LE THREAD ti-Coune (photo AND -OG- INCLUDED)

Une chance que stune benz ...

a36380e5691d3eb43188475e0b36126f.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

thats perfect!

would you want to spend 1-2-3k to repaint a bumper only to have it fuked up a few days or weeks later?

bring on the spray

e5dee8dcd832dc572299dd23275ce0bf.jpg

Lol ...

Pis ce gross criss de consanguin qui cause du traffic avec son esti de tabarnak de calisse de bicycle electrique .. pis quand yarrive a la lumiere pis les char ralentissent ... yembarque sur le trotoire ... y klaxonne apres un pieton ... y brule la rouge ... y se recalisse dans le milieu dla rue pis y bloque le traffic a 20km/h
Dude I rememeber seeing this guy near decarie like 2 years ago when I was in my VW. I missed where I had to turn just so I could make sure he saw me pointing and laughing, was worth it though

To augment this thread we need suggestions on window stickers to be used for the best. I would pay dearly for stickers the same size, shape and color as the "Baby on board" but with a message that has a twist. For example:
No Taste on Board.
Artistically Challenged on board
Moron Driving
Baby on Board / Idiot Driving

You get the idea. The stickers would be placed on the outside and be removable (but not too easily). I want a collection of the best sayings, bilingual of course.

What would you want to see??

Back