Article: LE THREAD ti-Coune (photo AND -OG- INCLUDED)

1) Just so we're clear, I built my car for myself. You like it? Awesome, thank you! Don't like it? Must be happy you don't have to drive it ��
2) The multitude of stickers on the rear window are seasonal and there for sponsors etc. they are removed already ��
3) The windshield banner, I did it for me (I know it's ti-coun but I couldn't help myself I always wanted some sticker bomb shit on my car hahahaha)
4) Those lights - from the factory you simpleton
5) The bumper was cracked and I didn't have time to send it to the body shop so I quick fixed it for the summer (happens when you're running multiple businesses at once)
6) The exhaust being ti-coune? Lmfao, it's there for performance much like all the other functional mods to my car
And finally, if you have any other criticisms, please make sure you don't drive a pos that does 0-100 in more than 20 seconds.
My car is built to perform, it's tuned and adjusted to my preferences inside and out.
Hope that helps, as you can see, I don't come on here very much so if you wanna talk some shit come say it to me direct on Facebook - Massimo Macera
Thank you to those who know me and the car for what it is ❤️ No homo
For the haters, I couldn't have done it without you, you're absolutely great

1) Just so we're clear, I built my car for myself. You like it? Awesome, thank you! Don't like it? Must be happy you don't have to drive it ��
2) The multitude of stickers on the rear window are seasonal and there for sponsors etc. they are removed already ��
3) The windshield banner, I did it for me (I know it's ti-coun but I couldn't help myself I always wanted some sticker bomb shit on my car hahahaha)
4) Those lights - from the factory you simpleton
5) The bumper was cracked and I didn't have time to send it to the body shop so I quick fixed it for the summer (happens when you're running multiple businesses at once)
6) The exhaust being ti-coune? Lmfao, it's there for performance much like all the other functional mods to my car
And finally, if you have any other criticisms, please make sure you don't drive a pos that does 0-100 in more than 20 seconds.
My car is built to perform, it's tuned and adjusted to my preferences inside and out.
Hope that helps, as you can see, I don't come on here very much so if you wanna talk some shit come say it to me direct on Facebook - Massimo Macera
Thank you to those who know me and the car for what it is ❤️ No homo
For the haters, I couldn't have done it without you, you're absolutely great

I wouldn't worry much about it, this thread is full of retards that have no taste or call you ti coune as soon as you ad something as little as a sticker to your 30k-40k car and/or are too jealous because they cant afford it. There are tons and tons of worst POS out there. Nice ride BTW.

Au moins c pas une subie qui passe 8 mois par année au garage. Je connais le gars et il est 0 ti-coune.

C est drôle comment il y a du monde qui hâte comme des malade sur MR car ils peuvent pas se permettre de mettre leur voiture a leur goût.

I wouldn't worry much about it, this thread is full of retards that have no taste or call you ti coune as soon as you ad something as little as a sticker to your 30k-40k car and/or are too jealous because they cant afford it. There are tons and tons of worst POS out there. Nice ride BTW.

2x

Sérieusement , j'aimerais voire les chars de tout ceux qui on basher contre le sti.........

bddf1c8c0ffc8b5b1fe4d0a30d301810.jpg

C'est rendu que ça fait pitié en criss ici, le gars a un set-up de mongol sur son STI donc avec l'exhaust qui vient avec et vous chialez ?? On es tu encore sur un forum de char ici ou on est sur un forum de matantes frustrées ?
Pas d'autre conclusion possible que le tuning est mort quand on voit du monde chialer de même...

PAs ti-coune si il en fait une utilisation serieuse, si c<est un show car pis un garage queen, difinitivement ti-coune.

Anyway c'est pshop a mort.

Back