Article: LE THREAD ti-Coune (photo AND -OG- INCLUDED)

Here was my stock redline, I sold it about 2 years ago now. Chrome wheels, air duct, hood stripes and grill are factory. Stainless mesh, chromed mirrors and hood scoop are aftermarket. If that paint is Orange it is also aftermarket. Orange was a stock Solstice color but never offered on the SKY. I'm not a fan of the airbrush and the chrome mirrors but I don't mind the hoodscoop on the car and the front bumper lip.

sky.jpg

Last edited:
Here was my stock redline, I sold it about 2 years ago now. Chrome wheels, air duct, hood stripes and grill are factory. Stainless mesh, chromed mirrors and hood scoop are aftermarket. If that paint is Orange it is also aftermarket. Orange was a stock Solstice color but never offered on the SKY. I'm not a fan of the airbrush and the chrome mirrors but I don't mind the hoodscoop on the car and the front bumper lip.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/Ti_Pit/sky.jpg
Why did you sell it? I'd love a good clean one. They're expensive and hard to find now.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Why did you sell it? I'd love a good clean one. They're expensive and hard to find now.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

It was actually a really good car! Both my G/F and I loved it. There is also a really big "Kappa" (Sky & Solstice) community. I was part of a Quebec, Ottawa and Toronto club along with a National club that did 1 roaming national meet each year. I attended meets in Ohio, Texas, Ashville and the Poconos.

Overall great car, a lot of potential with the Turbo model. I had a trifecta tune that gave me 300HP at the wheels and it was dyno proven.

I sold it for 2 reasons.

1) I was moving out of Quebec and I had a lot of cars, I unfortunately had to let some go and the SKY was one of them. It was my most recent car at the time and the "easiest" to replace if I ever wanted to buy another one.

2) The downfall of the car, that darn roof system. I have no problem with the roof itself, it was easy to use, open and close however it was very expensive to replace. 06-07 solstice and 07 Sky have the 1st generation roof, they can tear on the seams inside the roof because of the mechanism pinching the roof skin . Mine did and it was a $3000 job to replace however I had an extended warranty and after several phone calls to gm customer care I ended up getting it done for $500. I had the roof updated to the better second design (08-10) that had guards to prevent the pinching however I didn't want to deal with that issue anymore.

I want another one some day but this time I want a 09 Solstice Coupe with the targa roof. Those are rare as fuck.

Last edited:
Moi c'est plutôt le fait que tu écris infinitY dans ton titre de signature alors que c'est infiniti la marque de voiture. Je pensais que tu avais catché rendu à ta 2e.
C'est mon 3ieme. Je suis rendu un +47 offset Infinity ti coune.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Back