Article: LE THREAD ti-Coune (photo AND -OG- INCLUDED)

It's also way easier to get them on and off if you're in your 60's and are just trying to stay active. They also come out by pulling a pin, unlike the bed mount that are bolted in place.

Its 2006 all over again. Spotted on sources
805b88cdeaeea8018dd04800c8f55b9f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Really ? Because you rather hang them off the back of the truck on a trailer hitch? They would never make a system to retain a bicycle in a box? Because I am pretty they do?

Still a douche move to me.

Ok....maybe he had nothing in the box THAT day?
Do you also find it ti-coune people with trailer hitches but no trailer attached?

A 12 inch trailer hitch or 3 to 4 feet hanging off the back of a truck with no visible markings ? No I don't think the bed was ever used.....I think it's ticoune to leave a huge bike rack off the back of a pickup truck. Especially without any bikes actually on it.

A 12 inch trailer hitch or 3 to 4 feet hanging off the back of a truck with no visible markings ? No I don't think the bed was ever used.....I think it's ticoune to leave a huge bike rack off the back of a pickup truck. Especially without any bikes actually on it.
Calm down its just a rack..

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

I think this guy lives in my neighbourhood. I always see this thing ripping it in the 30 zones, sounds like shit too... He tried to get into Cars & Coffee @ Lamborghini Montreal a few weeks ago but they were basically like "Nah" and didn't let him in the lot lol.

Was this on Grand Boulevard or something? I'm in Terrasse Vaudreuil and he's always around there

On harwood and st Charles. How dont I see you around? I live in pointe des cascades now.
I think this guy lives in my neighbourhood. I always see this thing ripping it in the 30 zones, sounds like shit too... He tried to get into Cars & Coffee @ Lamborghini Montreal a few weeks ago but they were basically like "Nah" and didn't let him in the lot lol.

Was this on Grand Boulevard or something? I'm in Terrasse Vaudreuil and he's always around there

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

On harwood and st Charles. How dont I see you around? I live in pointe des cascades now.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
Yeah that's definitely him lol. And that's weird haven't seen you either, I usually go for little cruises around this general area too. I like it around here compared to living more east tbh, right on red is nice too

Back