Article: LE THREAD ti-Coune (photo AND -OG- INCLUDED)

En région, les pick-up sont Roi.
C'est pas rare de voir du monde compenser un ti peu en rendant leur monture un peu plus exubérante.
Mais le gars maigrichon avec le sac banane à la taille qui est sorti de ce pick up là!! Le genre qu'au bout 30sec. d'une première discussion avec, va te sortir un : '' Tk moi j'ai arrêter de consommé v'la 3 mois, je suis assez ben asteur!!''//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210613/4d05c45af8b70cac89281cdae550caae.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G973W en utilisant Tapatalk
C'est clairement un camionneur/gars de truck lol

Envoyé de mon SM-N986W en utilisant Tapatalk

E4KSzHKX0AM4cBX

If I could post a pic of the SPVM cunt face that gave me a ticket tonight at 130am I would... cliff notes

-take hwy 20 home from work because the 40 is fucked

-theres a spvm merging onto the highway in front of me, so far everything is cool

-douche is driving legit 100kph in the right lane, and with spray from the rain I'm like k... I guess ill pass since you can't drive

-I accelerate in order to pass and create just a bit of distance so no spray gets in his windows, but as I do so... he starts to accelerate also

-Theres distance to pass so I signal and instantly the cherries come on.

Hes doing the whole bla bla bla you were going very fast I got you at 128!!!... I'm like buddy, it's 1am, I'm tired from work, it's pouring rain, I'm not racing anyone, you're legit sitting in the right lane rolling at 100 and there's no way I hit 128.

End of the story I got a 172$ ticket for going 128 with no points taken off lol

At this point I feel like just contesting the ticket and going to the judge and explaining the SPVM have nothing better to do. Pretty sure this cop signed up to be a cop for his penis size.

You want to tell the judge that you were speeding in the rain at night? But really, it's the cop's fault because he was going the speed limit and it was inconveniencing you. Let's all agree to call this entrapment and drop the charges?

No one likes getting a ticket. I get it. Probably a combination of bold move + sporty car with a not so unexpected outcome.

i know its harder on the highway, but call me crazy every time im stuck to following or being following by a cop I change my route. I also got a 2k dashcam.

because in my head; a moded car (speaking for my car) , 1 am, bored cops = 99% ticket chance.

You got pulled over for speeding, because you were speeding. Now you're mad because you got a ticket for speeding.

Good luck in court.

I think what's lacking here is common sense or have a case of the white knight syndrome.

Or maybe in Ottawa it's the norm to drive 100 on the highway because Ontatio drivers are fucking dumb as shit when they do it here in the right lane so this comment doesn't surprise me.

This is more a instance of a cop sitting in the right lane, who has nothing better to do to pull someone over for getting passed on the highway, and then accelerate so I can't pull in front to keep a steady pace of 110-115.

Cop in the right (slow) lane doing the limit. Car passes cop going over the limit. Cop pulls car over for going over the limit.

Maybe you should check your common sense.

Cop in the right (slow) lane doing the limit. Car passes cop going over the limit. Cop pulls car over for going over the limit.

Maybe you should check your common sense.

Ontario driver use logic svp. If it's raining, you have someone in front of you sitting in the right lane going 100, spray is quite intense, will you sit behind the car in front?

Logic usually says in a common driver, pull to the left, pass, create distance.

But when the pig starts accelerating all of a sudden in the right lane in order for you not to pass him, buddy god help ya. No wonder why your drivers are the worst and insurance premiums are insane.

8df47d9dce06e138db656d13acbd9f54.jpg

Au début quand j’étais ; nice une GTR monté… finalement, en me rapprochant j’ai vu qu’il a acheté toute les bébelles inutile inimaginable sur le body… et avait l’air stock coté perfo a pars exhaust ( c’est dur a confirmé )

Et a ma grande surprise un rapper en hoddies au volant

criss is it montrealracing or montrealmatante.

who right in their mind... finds ok a cop invents a speeding infraction because theyre on a powertrip? 128 kmh and no points means the cop is full of shit sorry.

Dude... you got a 172 $ and no points tickets ? don't complain, just pay and move on.
Chances are if you contest, they will add the points LOL (which is what I'd do if I was the judge)

Back