Just got my Alufegen SF71 Superconcave in Gunmetal! (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironleung

First I would like to thank oemconcept here in montreal for hooking me up with the wheels:thumbsup:

I got them about 30 mins ago so didnt have time to mount them, but here are some shots of the unboxing. I noticed that there arent many pics of Alufelgen SF71s in gumetal on the net so here you go! Enjoy! I'll add pics of them mounted later tonight!

e90post1.jpg

e90post2.jpg

e90post3.jpg

expensive?
affordable go check out oemconcept!

can't wait to see how these bad boys look on your 330! congrats!

Thanks i got rid of my 330ci last year now running on a e90

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

Here's a couple pics of them mounted...sorry for the low quality i have to grab my friends slr to take some real ones...

btw the color of the titanium gunmetal came out pretty well!

I totally have to drop my ride...with the 19s and having an AWD the gap is monsterous!

Looks like alot less concave once the tires are mounted on and on the car. But Very nice wheels.

wow they look sweet. and the gap doesnt seem all that bad to me, considering its an xi.

and hows the ride? i have a 325xi too and have considered 18's just based on the stories ive heard reagarding the rough ride and ppl denting their 19s.

wow they look sweet. and the gap doesnt seem all that bad to me, considering its an xi.

and hows the ride? i have a 325xi too and have considered 18's just based on the stories ive heard reagarding the rough ride and ppl denting their 19s.

Rides pretty good..im use to 19s on a bmw, cause I had 19s on my 330ci as well. btw I cracked a beyern mag..however it was due to a nail causing low pressure...than i hit a pothole!..luckily insurrance covered everything!

Go for 19"!!!

I wanna see these in person at the big BMW cruise on april 24th!! E90's gotta stick together! lol
Nice wheels! *tu*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back