LARGE PIERREFONDS CONDO: Private sale **PICS ADDED**

hey whats up..

thanks for the great Feedback.. this condo is indeed great..
and a quality build.

Ive done comparisons in the area and around the west-island. for the square footage, build quality, build date, modern style, indoor garage, location etc.. my asking price is well positioned.. but is indeed negotiable within reason to comparable properties in the area.

if anyone is interested for a quick visit.. I am holding an open house this Sunday May 9th from 1-4pm. I do realise its mothers day, but squeezing in 15mins wont hurt.

thanks
Tony.

hey whats up...

although it was Mothers Day, open house went well..!

visits are still available.. simple call and we arrange a time.

thanks
Tony.

Open for visits.. only a phone call away..

with leases up in July and people looking to buy.. someone is going to get a good deal..!

thanks

Tony.

Open for visits.. only a phone call away..

with leases up in July and people looking to buy.. someone is going to get a good deal..!

thanks

Tony.

why pay that monthly rent..

with 5% down, and for the same or maybe just a little more then rent, can go towards owning..!

my price is negotiable..!

excellent opportunity awaits you..!

since June hit, the condo has been getting alot of activity..

sooner or later, someone is going to take advantage of this great opportunity.

whoever makes the right offer within reason, will be the new owner of this amazing condo..!

if there are any questions dont hesitate to contact me.

Tony.

oh yeah wasn't the morgage law changed recently that you no longer qualify with only 5% down? Very misleading.

yo buddy,

yes there has been alot of activity. its not my fault people who come visit cant afford this propety. and I sure as hell not going to accommodate their low budget.

I have no problem waiting for the right buyer, my financing and purchase of 2nd house is already complete while holding this condo.

like I said, the person who realizes there is a good opportunity here, is going to get a good deal.

maybe you should do a little research and see, that based on comparables in the area, it is actually priced dead on. in fact, if I listed it with an agent I should be asking $225,000. lastly my price is negotiable on top of that.

so before putting your ass in you mouth, think some more before you speak.

secondly before putting your ass in you mouth again.. the rules for the mortgages are that you can still put down 5%, but the bank will do a test to see if you could put down 10%. to make sure only people who should qualify do. therefore I hanvent mislead anything

Last edited:
who's going to take advantage of this great condo property.

ive done even more research and comparables in the west-island..

and you will not find a better priced ( negotiable) condo property based on location, quality, features, size etc..

and I have a real-estate agent, who is willing to process the paper work a-z for us ( which is really not that much), just a few signatures on the "Promise to Purchase" form. Nonetheless he would be there. that way we know everything is done properly.

Tony.

Goodluck with the sale man... you should ask your buddy to get it up on MLS... it doesn't really seem to be getting anywhere privately.

Goodluck with the sale man... you should ask your buddy to get it up on MLS... it doesn't really seem to be getting anywhere privately.

hey whats up.. thanks.. its been up for abit, but im patient, and my price is already very good. plus my financing on 2nd property is already setup holding both. therefore im not in a pressure position.

I have it posted in several other places as well, that do produce good activity. and I am also offering agents 2% if they bring me a qualified buyer.

the agent who will do paper work is a personal friend and client. he understands my desire to sell private. but I have also extended the 2% to him too. I just prefer not to be on MLS.

or even better, whoever is a non-agent, and brings me a qualifiied buyer ( ex: friend/family) , I will give a cash incentive. if your referral is smart and has researhed the condo market in west-island, he will make the right offer off the bat.

its Simple?? if your referral's banking is approved, we agree on price, my agent will complete paper work for us, and you make some cash.

Back