Aeroplan Points for sale (Up to 350,000)

BoxsterBoy

Administrator
I have lots of points to sell. I need to keep some so I can deal for up to 350,000 points.

Nominal value was 4 cents / pt. You can find some on eBay for 3.0 to 3.5 cents / pt.

I would sell them for 2 cents / pt. ;)

If you travel BUSINESS or FIRST, this is really, really worth it, since a ticket to Germany for example may cost you 4,000 - 4,500$ and is 100,000 points, so 2,000$ :p

danms dood where u get so mny points from???
im interested lemme get back to u

traveling and spending, lolll... The more I spend, the more points I make, it's a great deal... loll...

I've sold twice to a friend for 2 for China, 400,000 points and I've taken a bunch for me, gf, and mother too.

But still plenty left...

ahhhhh so you don't technically transfer the points, we have to make a purchase...

Exactly. Once you selected your destination, we book it together with my points, done it a few times already... It's pretty simple!

For my friend going to China, he saved 1,500$ per tickets with using the points that I sold him for 2.5 cents.

Once again, if you DON'T travel business or first, I don't think it's worth it.

hmm.. im going to japan, and then vegas in july, but when i come back from japan, or maybe even earlier, i can maybe put a side 600$ for points.. how much would that get me.. pm plz:D

Ca cout de l'argent transfert des points d'une personne a une autre ... Quand j'ai ete au perou j'ai payer aik mes pts et il manquait comme 10000 point et mon pere qui venait aik moi voulait me les transfert et s'etait comme 400 $ .....

Ca cout de l'argent transfert des points d'une personne a une autre ... Quand j'ai ete au perou j'ai payer aik mes pts et il manquait comme 10000 point et mon pere qui venait aik moi voulait me les transfert et s'etait comme 400 $ .....

Merci de laisser les gens s'informer à moi... Ya pas de question de transfert, ils reçoivent les billets direct.

Back