Article: Jon Olsson's Lamborghini LP670-4 SV

Status
Not open for further replies.

YPH

Let's go to Mont-Avila in 15 mins =D

lamborghini-lp670-4--1_800x0w.jpg

Who is Jon Olsson? If you like winter sports then you might know the answer to this question, but if you don’t, then you need to know. Jon Olsson is one of the world’s best known freeskiers. He is also an alpine ski racer and one of the few owners of a new Lamborghini LP670-4 SV..

His supercar comes painted in matte-black with a YNIQ logo on the rear wing. And now that you know who he is, you can probably guess why there’s a ski box on top of the car.

Refresher: With 670 hp and a weight reduction of 220 lbs, the LP 670-4 SV makes the 0 to 60 mph sprint in 3.2 seconds and can hit a top speed of 212 mph.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/lamborghini-lp670-4-sv-for-jon-olsson-ar87270.html

Am I abnormal because I think his lambo is ugly? I'll stick to a lightly modified or stock lambo myself, no need for these ridiculous vinyl jobs.

Jon is the man!

Don't know what's up with that half-assed vinyl job tho...

I command the guy for having the guts to drive his SV during winter. Cars are meant to be driven, not sit around in a fkn garage.

Kinda makes me think of that guy who went on Top Gear with his brand new Maseratti MC-12 and he's driving it like 300km in the winter to meet up with the guys, stone chips and broken bumper and all.

much respect to the owners of these cars that actually drive tthem!

A few weeks ago I was in Toronto and I'm walking downtown and this Gallardo drives by and it was filthy and had burned out tail lights and dents in the front. Wow, that guy is soooo cool for driving his car.

:rolleyes:

A few weeks ago I was in Toronto and I'm walking downtown and this Gallardo drives by and it was filthy and had burned out tail lights and dents in the front. Wow, that guy is soooo cool for driving his car.

:rolleyes:

Ouais il se sert de sont char lui au moin ...

imagine ta une 240sx ... pis quesse tu fait avec .... you rolll low .... ca valait la peine de mettre des coilover bro !!

cest quoi l'idee parce que cest une vidange cher qui casse facilement on devrais pas s'en servir ??

Je la conduit autant que possible quand ya pas de neige/sel sur la route.

J'aime mieux conduire un char 6 mois par annee pendant 30 ans que 12 mois par annee pendant 4 ans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back