Need Help in Getting Back at Someone. (UPDATE + Resolution + VIDEO p.8)

mex.jpg

UPDATE
So now I'm back at my comp. Here's how it went down.
(all of what I'm saying will be shown in the vid minus audio as I was too far)
Jettaballer, MTV (Redman had a surprise cameo as well) and I were chilling on the 2nd floor of the Eaton Center w/ camcorder. In strolls the chalupa and posts up on the Security Booth looking very gangsterish, black sunglasses on. From atop the escalator, I descend towards him. Him expecting my GF is very casual. Im not too happy. I walk from behind him.
(the dialogue is mostly what i remember saying, i got a little carried away so i dont remember exactly)
Me: You Inte?
Him: Ye (goes to give props)
Me: (rejects props) Do you have the phone?
Him: Yea (hands me phone)
Me: What kind of scum writes an innocent girl a message like that?
Him: Who are you?
Me: I'm the fucking boyfriend you fazoul
Him: She said she was single
Me: Your lying I was there for both phone calls and both I and the police have your messages on file.....
Him: You went to the police?
Me: Yes, and not only that, your ex wife is also aware of your actions
Him: Whatever, I don't give a fuck
Me: You better cut this tough guy bullshit. Your a fazoul, a coward.
Him:......
Me: Take your sunglasses off when I talk to you
Him: I'd rather keep em on
Me: Are you too afraid to look me in the eyes?
(This is the part I wish I flinched at him)
Me: My GF is a very nice girl. She felt guilty that you were being harassed and told me not to hurt you, and I gotta say when you stand here like that, Its very hard.
Him:.......
Me: You don't deserve pity you piece of shit
Him:....
Me: You have anything to say?
Him: No
Me: Don't ever harass my GF again or I promise I'll find you, I have all your info. Got it?
Him: Yea, we cool?
Me: Sure, don't ever pull this shit again. Girls tend to get freaked out when creepy dudes like you contact them.
Him: k
*I think I swore a lot more, I can't remember. Vid to be posted at some time tonight

That's fucking LOL, i'm pretty sure you scared the shit outta him! He must be crying behind his sunglasses Hahahha

Seriously... you have proven you're maturity. I would have wanted that scum dead. I don't think I could simply just TALK to him....

Good for you!

Back