VW spotted thread 2010

EV

the old one was lost in the black hole of new-old MR

Spotted: MTV
1.gif
trollface.png

also spotted nicobkn working on his whip(s)

Spotted a douchbag with his boyfriend in the passenger seat, driving mom's SLK 55 AMG. Almost clipped my front bumper being a badass weaving through cars. At a red light, he wouldn't roll his windows down staying behind his tinted side windows as I gave him a piece of my mind. He then drove 50 in a 70 zone, probably cause he knew he was a dumbass and didn't want to drive next to me.

u r such a stalker! jkssss

spotted u as u were driving in front of my house lol, we were actually cleaning up the garage.

spotted a really nice black mk4 golf, lowered on monte carlos *tu* the car looks awesome!

I was gonna wave, but didn't know if you had any idea who the fuckkkk I was

i stalk the wi hard

Spotted a M3 smack the rear end of a city bus:thefinger Driver of the M3 was too busy looking at the sidewalk to see if anybody was watching. After impact Everybody was*byewhore* (corner Atwater & St-Cath.)

spotted black mk5 with rabbits stickers on the doors on champlain bridge saturday

spotted 2 mk6 gti following each other after champlain bridge today plus red R8 following me

spotted blue mk4 R32 in magog, seamed hard to wave at a fellow dubber...

Spotted a red 2 door MK2 Golf slammed on 6 spoke dished wheels on St-Laurent street between Rachel and Beaubien friday afternoon at around 4:30.

Back