Real Life Need for Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick but driving that way with Ferrari's in MTL would have resulted in an accident. So much pot holes and shitty road conditions, they couldn't have played around like that

La vie ressemblerait a sa si toute les ti-coune en civic pouvait s'acheté une ferrarie lol

Super dangeureux.. mais maudit que ca avait l'air le fun!!!

Criss que ma vie à suck. Moé avec mon char de matante pogné en arrière d'un p'tit vieux dans la voie de gauche.

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-1...-Battle-430-Spider-430-Scuderia-430-Coupe.htm

these guys are pretty crazy.. it almost feels like playing the game..lol..

Enjoy.

hey whats up..
I posted the orginal video.. cause I was just surprised how risky they were driving.. but who know's where that was.
FYI, that site has tons of videos.. i go look for the updates almost everyday.

nonetheless.. in no way do I condone, nor would I ever drive like that.

and as for that second video post.. if whoever did that stunt is reading this post.. you are such a F**king loser. idiots like you are what ruins the tuning scene for the rest us.

Place une video dememe icite sur youtube , file la sur mtlr et si moindrement ont voit ta plaque il se front un plaisir de te faire chier...jcroit bin que l'amérique c'est la seule place épais dememe .

Never got that local video though. Wouldn't it have been faster to go down to the 20 and looped around the dorval circle :dunno:

He goes way out to come right back.

That's exactly what I was thinking, lol. I used to work in Dorval and live off of St-Charles, the 20 was the only way to go for me. I could have driven at my normal pace and still made it there before him taking my way.

The guy can definitely drive but the two times he passed between two cars was a little much. I won't say I've never done something similar but that was intense. Not to mention the whole time he was driving I was thinking, oh his poor suspension, lol. The roads he took are atrocious.

hey whats up..
I posted the orginal video.. cause I was just surprised how risky they were driving.. but who know's where that was.
FYI, that site has tons of videos.. i go look for the updates almost everyday.

nonetheless.. in no way do I condone, nor would I ever drive like that.

and as for that second video post.. if whoever did that stunt is reading this post.. you are such a F**king loser. idiots like you are what ruins the tuning scene for the rest us.

Its a very old video but I don't think his car was ''tuned'' or modified. Also, notice how the video is on fast forward the whole time.

I noticed that it was on FFW but... He's still an asshole.

FFW yeah but the video is only 3 minutes if he sped it up by 5 it would still mean he did it in 15 minutes which is fast for his route.

Your other point is null and void.

You know who the real assholes are. The fuckers sitting in the left lane who forced him to zigzag and squeeze thru other cars. If they drove properly like some (the ones who got out of the way) then his video would be but a question of speeding.

Your other point is null and void.

You know who the real assholes are. The fuckers sitting in the left lane who forced him to zigzag and squeeze thru other cars. If they drove properly like some (the ones who got out of the way) then his video would be but a question of speeding.

Pardon me?!?!?!?

He was FORCED to zigzag trough trafic???

I don't remember anyone in this vid with a gun to his head forcing him to do anything...

Driving like that, whatever the reason is STUPID period. (unless you get a call from someone telling you your mother is in the hospital and you better hurry if you want a last chance at saying good bye...)

Remeber that HE's the one going over the limit and everyone else where in their own right to be were they where.

I'm sorry but, when I'm going 90 on décarie, I'm already 20 over the limit so, you have no business telling me I'm in your way. If you're this desperate not to get to work late, it means that it happens so often that you're about to lose your job so, stop partying at night and get the fuck up on time.

If you think you have something to prove, take it to the track.. At least, there, you'll be against peiople who are actualy RACING and that are AWARE of what's happening.

x2 i was like why the fuck dint he take the 20 in the first place

That's the OTHER thing... If he was late somewere, he would'nt have taken the long way around...

+ he would'nt have taken time to turn on his camera. This was clearly a "look mom... No brain!!!" video. He did it just because he could and he think he's so badass.

I'm sorry but, when I'm going 90 on décarie, I'm already 20 over the limit so, you have no business telling me I'm in your way. If you're this desperate not to get to work late, it means that it happens so often that you're about to lose your job so, stop partying at night and get the fuck up on time.

If you think you have something to prove, take it to the track.. At least, there, you'll be against peiople who are actualy RACING and that are AWARE of what's happening.

No out of principle i don't care what speed your going you're not the police or traffic control. If somebody wants to do 200 it's his/her business and the rule of the road are the left lane is the passing lane. Your not passing you get out of that lane. Traveling faster than the speed limit doesn't mean you can park your ass there. Only in the two right lanes does nobody have the right to force you.

It's this stubborn mentality that ruins driving. Also the ones who wait and cut in at the last second and make traffic longer or make people slam on the brakes for nothing.

It's not about proving something, like I said, it's principle. Oh and if you have a problem about speed research the Montana Paradox.

I don't really care about how fast you go but, if you want to take risks, it doeas'nt give you the right to put other people in jeopardy in the process.

Do you really think I have a problem with speed, look at my avatar... You think i would buy that to cruise down Cressent???

What I'm saying is that there's a way and time to speed and have fun and THAT was clearly NOT the way to do it.

You're right when you say that people don't move over but, that does'nt give you the right to go harass the people in the right lane and nobody FORCES you to act stupid.

Anyways if you dont see a problem with the way this guy was driving, it means that you're in the same category as him so, there's no use arguing with you, you'll always have the last word.

I don't really care about how fast you go but, if you want to take risks, it doeas'nt give you the right to put other people in jeopardy in the process.

Do you really think I have a problem with speed, look at my avatar... You think i would buy that to cruise down Cressent???

What I'm saying is that there's a way and time to speed and have fun and THAT was clearly NOT the way to do it.

You're right when you say that people don't move over but, that does'nt give you the right to go harass the people in the right lane and nobody FORCES you to act stupid.

Anyways if you dont see a problem with the way this guy was driving, it means that you're in the same category as him so, there's no use arguing with you, you'll always have the last word.

I'm not saying this guys driving was right, or that he wasn't being an idiot, what i'm trying to say is people going fast will go fast and by staying in the left lane your making it more dangerous than it should be because you'll probably piss them off and/or make them weave like that guy.

So yes while he's wrong doing it, those people are just as wrong cruising in the left lane as many of them could have been in the middle.

Heck just today coming back home i had to pass 5 slow pokes on the right who were cruising in the left lane and i wasn't even doing 120. Many more of these idiots than the one in the video. They piss me off more that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back