Random Car Picture Thread

aston-martin-vanquish-zagato-shooting-brake-c375817022019235017_1.jpg

aston-martin-vanquish-zagato-shooting-brake-c375817022019235017_2.jpg

aston-martin-vanquish-zagato-shooting-brake-c375817022019235017_3.jpg

aston-martin-vanquish-zagato-shooting-brake-c375817022019235017_5.jpg

La R33 n'est pas ma Skyline que je préfère...mais en version 400R ou en couleur midnight purple seulement oui.

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

Disons que tu m'offres le choix entre une GTR35 et une Nismo 400R, et je n'hésite même pas pour la 400R.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuOsxwvwKho

they are nice!

Buddy of mine has a R32 GTR Nismo. Has the kicker +wing on trunk, the wieird sideskirt and the front vent on the bumper. It also has different gearing and turbos from factory if i remember correctly.

from wiki Aerodynamic changes include: two additional ducts in the front bumper and removal of the protective honeycomb mesh to improve airflow to the intercooler, a bonnet lip spoiler to direct more air into the engine bay, deeper rear spats, and an additional boot lip spoiler to provide more downforce. The Nismo specification deletes ABS, which are not legal in Group A, and the rear wiper to save weight. Mechanically the GT-R Nismo uses the RB26 engine of the 'standard' GT-R but replaces the stock Garrett T03 turbos with larger T04B models, sacrificing the faster spool up of the ceramic turbo wheels for the enhanced reliability of steel wheels.

super nice only 560 produced.

This should have been named the next supra

Question of personal taste I guess. I'm happy that the new Supra is a car that I can consider buying if I want as opposed to something I can only dream about buying new at this time. I think I'd rather the new Supra than one that weighs 4300lbs and costs $100k+. This car's engine in the new Supra would be neat though if it would fit.

Regardless of what they called it though, the LC is one sexy beast. It wouldn't be hard to picture it with a Supra badge.

Question of personal taste I guess. I'm happy that the new Supra is a car that I can consider buying if I want as opposed to something I can only dream about buying new at this time. I think I'd rather the new Supra than one that weighs 4300lbs and costs $100k+. This car's engine in the new Supra would be neat though if it would fit.

Regardless of what they called it though, the LC is one sexy beast. It wouldn't be hard to picture it with a Supra badge.

I guess you are right, I didn't taught they were starting over $100k...

For me the 86 badge is the small/agile car and the Supra is a bigger/more powerful machine!

Back