U laugh U lose

153uwdl.jpg

To this page 823.

I actually have a wonderful day, simply wondering what do you think is funny in such images.

It's a photoshop fail in the front page of a magazine. What's not to laugh? Arguably your sense of humor might need to get laid a bit but I'm sure more than one person here probably thinks that particular fail is pretty funny, she looks like a hand is hanging off her ear for Christ's sake.

What-the-fuck-is-that.jpg

It's a photoshop fail in the front page of a magazine. What's not to laugh? Arguably your sense of humor might need to get laid a bit but I'm sure more than one person here probably thinks that particular fail is pretty funny, she looks like a hand is hanging off her ear for Christ's sake.

Recheck the picture... it's fine... the hand is from her right arm... the arm raised is the LEFT one.... otherwise the thumb would be showned.....

See the palms... ya know.... her right arm is just hiding behind her head... no photoshop fail.

Looking fail.

U fail U lose

En fait, sur la photo c'est sa main droite qu'on voit.. Sinon on verrait son pouce...

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Tiens LG, je me suis même sacrifié pour te montrer comment la photo est faite.

Le duckface est un bonus!

u8u8y8y3.jpg

8aduteba.jpg

closeenough.png

Last edited:
I've gotta say, I liked many of LG's post in the last 4-5 pages... There's a disturbance in the force or something like that in my opinion!

The dude's a video game journalist who also does funny videos, but FUCK I can't remember his name...! I'll post if I do...
Edit: oops, too slow, thanks dude above me.

Back