U laugh U lose

selon sa logique c'est moi le boss de mon chum électricien chez hydro?

ah bin tabarnak hahahahaha brb men vas l'appeler pour y dire de laver mon char sinon y'est à porte

tu y dira de venir laver le filtre de mon jacuzzi svp.

selon sa logique c'est moi le boss de mon chum électricien chez hydro?

ah bin tabarnak hahahahaha brb men vas l'appeler pour y dire de laver mon char sinon y'est à porte

T'as tout compris! Pis leur boss, c est les gens qui font 29 000$ par année pis qui pensent qui paient des taxes/impots en plus.

je la trouve pas en fr, mais ca me fait tellement penser à cette oldschool joke :

Jim turns to Bob, and says, "You know what, I'm going to go to college!" He then leaves the bar and makes his way over to the local college. He is met with the Dean of Administration, who is explaining to Jim what classes he is going to take.

"Alright, Jim. You are going to take 4 classes," the Dean says. "English, Math, Science, and Logic."

"Logic?" Jim asks. "What the hell is that?"

"Here, I'll give you an example. Do you own a weed wacker?"

Proudly, Jim responded, "Yes, I do."

"Well, if you own a weed wacker, then logically speaking you own a lawn," the Dean said.

"Yes, yes I do have a lawn!"

"Well, if you have a lawn, then logically speaking you own a house."

"Yes, yes I do have a house!"

"And if you have a house, then logically speaking you have a family."

"Yes, yes I do have a family!"

"And if you have a family, then logically speaking you have a wife. And if you have a wife, then logically speaking you're heterosexual."

"Yes, yes I do have a wife and I am heterosexual! Wow, I can't believe you found out all of that just because you knew I had a weed wacker!" Jim exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's what logic is," the Dean responded. Jim excitedly went back to the bar, awaited by Bob.

"Bob, I'm taking 4 classes in college. English, Math, Science, and Logic," Jim told Bob.

"Logic?" Bob asks. "What the hell is that?"

"Here, I'll give you an example. Do you own a weed wacker?"

"No."

"Then you're gay."

0288f467fe5fb9ee485e5be488166526.jpg
3ed59cad20a6d269444f33bb677b4496.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Back