U laugh U lose

you want a funny fight? here, from toronto.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfht9UoKI-0

That's basically MR right there:

The fighter wearing the blonde wig = GRIM

The older fighter slow as shit = vladjet2000, assurance auto, and basically anyone feeding him in his delusions

The quadraplegic dude in the wheelchair that first encourages the fight, then hops out to beat on whoever was on the ground = me

The passerbys filming and trying to separate the fight = the rest of MR

YyYBnV6D_20191109052153.gif

e0odAMPz_20191109052220.gif

AW1aXpUK_20191109052235.gif

This! Habituellement, je m’arrange pour les pousser loin en maudit lol

LoL. I don't know why but this made me think of a time I was getting groceries at Superstore. The carts take a $1 coin to unlock them. I had just entered the store and was at the fruit section when in my peripheral vision I see some guy swoop in, leave his cart next to mine, then take off with my cart which was still empty. So I check quickly and this fucker has some random piece of metal jammed in his cart instead of $1. I caught up to him and told him he took my cart. As expected, he played dumb. How pathetic do you have to be to do this?

Anyway, long story short, that was the first time I met HeavyMetal in person.

Generally it's like 5-6 adults + the kids running around because now nobody's paying attention to them.

Also generally at Costco.

this is why I don't the fucking groceries

I can't stand people who walk slow and have no idea where they're going

I clean the house instead. When I clean the house there's no one in my way and I can listen to death metal full blast

this is why I don't the fucking groceries

I can't stand people who walk slow and have no idea where they're going

I clean the house instead. When I clean the house there's no one in my way and I can listen to death metal full blast

Dude, fais comme moi, avant de rentrer dans une allée, allume une ceinture de pétards, le monde decalisse cest pas trop long. Le plus drole c'est devant le rack a pizzas congelé, ''Jezzzzuus mahhiie jozzef!!''

Moi je parle fucking fort en disant scusé scusé scusé moi madame fucking fort pis fucking vite.
Moi je suis moin subtile... Je dis juste tasse toi caliss asser fort. Normalement ça marche assez vite.

Costco je rentre juste dans les carosses no fuck given. Avant j'étais poli mais j'ai appris que j'étais pas mal le seul sooo fuck it

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back