U laugh U lose

Somewhere, out there, no matter what you do, you will always find someone crazier than you.

I fucking hate pranks like this, good for the guy at the window, even if he could have caused some serious damage (it was Cola but what if he had coffe in his hands?)
Je pensais que cetais du café... je suis déçu

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

241881253f4c9588dc9801a47b7893d4.jpg

So now she got the ice bucket challenge out of the way too. Too bad it was not McDo coffee, that shit is like 5000C, that would teach her lol

2cgfreo.jpg

2cn861g.jpg

It's not an argument, go ahead and try tossing something that weigh 20 kilos and see how fast it will hit the ground. It sound so easy till you actually have to throw it. Pick up a 20Kg bag of salt, or a dumbbell and see how far you can throw it over your head like a soccer ball, you'll be surprised. You'll rethink your little 12y old smug side note when good old physics kicks you in the ass and reality sets in that you are not hercules.

Unfortunately for you, I just tried it with 35lbs as its the max I have at home lol. Really not that hard, I go to the gym almost daily but I am far from being a strongman. Sry but you are either weak or just over thinking this. Here is what a single hand 56lbs toss looks like. I am done with this BS, sorry for polluting this thread.

Last edited:
Back