U laugh U lose

Most won't find it funny but it's the context that made me laugh. Commiefornia government doesn't want to celebrate the 4th of July with Fireworks.... the response of American's who bleed red white and blue:

Last edited:
pas autant que "Pa taw" le Trapeur

PATLAWW.jpg

Missed the parallel universe thing, referring to what? "proven" theory of relativity?!?!?

Why are you putting proven in quote regarding relativity...it is proven. Its a law of nature.

It not a theory in the sense of hypothesis, its THE theory of relativity, like theory of electronic circuits or any other subject you can think of.

Why are you putting proven in quote regarding relativity...it is proven. Its a law of nature.

It not a theory in the sense of hypothesis, its THE theory of relativity, like theory of electronic circuits or any other subject you can think of.

Oui mais non...

La théorie de la relativité général n'explique pas le comportement des particule au niveau quantique. Alors elle est incomplète. Elle explique bien tout ce qui est plus gros qu'une particule quantique, mais elle demeure une partie seulement de la réponse: Pourquoi ?

Oui mais non...

La théorie de la relativité général n'explique pas le comportement des particule au niveau quantique. Alors elle est incomplète. Elle explique bien tout ce qui est plus gros qu'une particule quantique, mais elle demeure une partie seulement de la réponse: Pourquoi ?

God no... are you guys really going to argue over semantics in the YLBLT Thread?

^ I've put "proven" into quotes to leave it to each of you to interpret the proven part as you want, so the above discussion wouldn't happen, guess I failed... :(

Back