U laugh U lose

Je joue avec mes 2 enfants, c'est drôle. C'est capoté et drôle car non seulement ils se chicannent en temps normal dans la vrai vie mais même dans le jeu, quand un rentre dans la pièce de l'autre lol.

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

Don't fuck with Sgt. Jesse.

This is a story about my father's deceased friend, Jesse. Jesse died before Reddit, but he told me this story and I thought I'd share it. Sgt. Jesse was a black man, about 5'2 but with really a wiry build. Total dynamo of a guy. Sgt. Jesse came back from Vietnam an E-7, and was placed in command of a group of white soldiers, who were led by a bunch of E-6 "Good ole' boys" who couldn't handle having a black man give them orders. Jesse didn't care, he just did his job. One day, Sgt. Jesse bought his wife a new Cadillac with white-wall tires, and he drove it on base his first day to get his DOD window sticker. The car was parked in their company's parking lot where all the NCO's parked, and much his to his surprise when he returned, all four tires were slashed.

The E-6's were all curious and asked, "What are you gonna do? It could have been anybody...are we going to question the whole company about your wife's tires? BTW, how are you getting home??" (snicker/chuckle). The only thing they didn't say was "Boy", but it was understood that they thought he was going to have to either raise a huge ruckus and become a distraction to command right as he just got there, thus diminishing his reputation, or just eat this and keep on going.

Jesse didn't play that shit. He just said, "I'm not going to look for who did this. He is going to come to ME."

As First Sergeant, Sgt. Jesse could authorize field training exercises and PT at his discretion. He called the company to order and told them they were going on field training exercises immediately. They were ordered to grab only their GI issued gear and to be prepared to overnight for several days. Then he walked them out into the woods for about ten miles and told them to set up their tents, after they constructed the more permanent tent with the wooden floor and the portable stove for him. He posted a guard at his door, lit a fire in the stove and went to sleep.

Did I mention it was December? And that everyone else was sleeping on the ground in pup tents with no heat?

So the exercises began. Jesse ran them like rented mules for two days through those woods. Long morning and evening runs. Push-ups, pull-ups, lunges, digging latrine trenches in frozen ground......... you know, team-building, camaraderie inspiring torturous bullshit.

After two days one of the E-6's showed up with two black eyes, "Looking like ten pounds of shit in a five-pound bag", as Jesse would say. Apparently overnight the company pulled a Code Red on his ass and beat on him until he agreed to confess, because they were damned tired of living in the woods in winter.

Jesse docked the man's pay and made him replace the tires, but didn't file charges against him because he thought he had paid dearly enough, and more importantly, Jesse had made his point for everybody on base to see:

Don't fuck with Sgt. Jesse.

47e00d1ed953e6c4b1793a5ed1937717.jpg
100931f12ae114585debbbcb4fbf86b1.jpg

.... sent from my boomstick!

ma blonde trippe cuisine, et elle est connectée sur le food channel, pis quand il y a des concours de bouffe, pis les concurents sont comme ton meme, esti que ca me tente de pitcher la télécommande dans la tv.

c'est correct avoir des restrictions alimentaires, mais viens pas faire chier le host du show , inscrit toi juste pas tbk.

J'etais a un resort 5 etoiles en Jamaique il y a quelques annees, au restaurant a la carte Japonais qui ne servait que du Sushi et des fruits de mer.

Gang de jeunes assis derriere moi, un des jeunes: "First and foremost I'm allergic to shellfish..."

Je te l'aurais crisse dehors du restaurant si j'avais ete le gerant moi.

Genre WTF que tu fais dans un fucking resto de Sushi et fruits de mer si t'es allergique?

Moi j'ai peur du vide (hauteurs) je m'en vas tu dans les montagnes russes mais avant d'embarquer je chiale au propose comme quoi j'ai peur du vide?

Back