U laugh U lose

2642c4e1e2c907402cd6d1d3bca328b9.jpg

sent from the shitter

ca peut juste pas etre vrai : un homme du qc comdamné pour avoir éjaculé dans face de sa blonde non conscentente. la fille a laché ses études car trop troublée.

https://www.viva-media.ca/la-voix-r...isage-de-sa-partenaire-sans-son-consentement/

Le gars vient dans face a sa blonde. Le juge: "De plus, il lui est formellement interdit de posséder des armes pour les 10 prochaines années et son nom est désormais inscrit au Registre des délinquants sexuels, et ce, pour la prochaine décennie."

WTF?

Le gars vient dans face a sa blonde. Le juge: "De plus, il lui est formellement interdit de posséder des armes pour les 10 prochaines années et son nom est désormais inscrit au Registre des délinquants sexuels, et ce, pour la prochaine décennie."

WTF?

Je serais en prison je crois.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/bfw72y/redditors_in_hiring_positions_what_small_things/

There was the guy who, when I walked into the conference room to interview him, told me to have a seat and said "let's talk".
Edit: in the interests of clarity: no, he was not joking

Omg, this is one of those "bad advice" things that goes around for people that lack self-confidence and are told how to appear to be more confident. They are told stupid crap like how they should take control of the meeting, show they belong, turn the questions around on the hiring manager and make yourself seem like the natural leader crap.

That's hilarious! How did it progress from there?

He asked the interviewer if he wanted something to drink

It's no problem really, I'll just ask -Sarah, was it?- Sarah here to get us both a cup of coffee!

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/bfw72y/redditors_in_hiring_positions_what_small_things/

There was the guy who, when I walked into the conference room to interview him, told me to have a seat and said "let's talk".
Edit: in the interests of clarity: no, he was not joking

Omg, this is one of those "bad advice" things that goes around for people that lack self-confidence and are told how to appear to be more confident. They are told stupid crap like how they should take control of the meeting, show they belong, turn the questions around on the hiring manager and make yourself seem like the natural leader crap.

That's hilarious! How did it progress from there?

He asked the interviewer if he wanted something to drink

It's no problem really, I'll just ask -Sarah, was it?- Sarah here to get us both a cup of coffee!

We had a guy that was in here for an interview two weeks ago and who started wandering the offices like he worked here despite being told to remain in the interview room to complete his written test.

More and more, I get random fresh-off-the-boat arrivals walk into my showroom, look at me and basically yell "YOU HAVE WORK!?". Sorry, the jobs for uneducated unskilled people with zero grasp of either official language are that way ----->

My friend who worked for a travel agency told me she had someone come in for an interview + test working. During that day it turns out the girl didn’t know the world map. At all. She couldn’t even point out her own country. Why would you apply to a travel agency if geography troubles you that much?

Back