U laugh U lose

holy crap that's messed up the flamethrower thing, I mean damn I'm still trying to process that, must be the coolest grandparents ever haha, I hope I'll burn down my house when I'm old and playing sex games I mean I would even be ok to go that way lol read again it happen in the morning, just again having a hard time processing that

I can see the old guy to his friends
- yeah my house burned down, what happen you say, well I was fuking "let's call her Ginette" and we decided to do that thing where I stick the flamethrower handler in her ass, but we wanted to take it to another level and fired it up, well the god damn thing got stuck in her ass and obviously became uncomfortable for her, so she was running like a crazy bitch with the flamethrower in her ass all over the house, so what do you think happen....

It's satirical website that writes fake stories:
https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/

About
World News Daily Report is an independent satirical media organization dedicated to covering news and events from around the world in a completely ludicrous manner

World News Daily Report (WNDR) is a satirical fake news website, purportedly describing itself as an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated on covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the Globe.[3]

It is run by Canadians Janick Murray-Hall and Olivier Legault and follows the old-school Tabloid-styled faux-journalism of its predecessors, such as the Weekly World News.[4]

Snopes.com reports that the website perpetrates hoaxes and rumors to prey on credulous readers. The website combines religious and scientific fakery, political conspiracy theories, and "the occasional seed of truth" to create its false reports.[5]

The Washington Post describes the World News Daily Report as a website that "delights in inventing items about foreigners, often Muslims, having sex with or killing animals".[6]

The website carries this disclaimer: "WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website even those based on real people are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle."

Il va y avoir 3.1 membre de MR qui va comprendre le tueur en série. Le 3.1 exclus Alain parce-que c'est lui qui crée le meme.

Il va y avoir 3.1 membre de MR qui va comprendre le tueur en série. Le 3.1 exclus Alain parce-que c'est lui qui crée le meme.

je deteste l'életricite ! Je suis du genre a pogne un shock le fil devrancher et le breaker a off ! sa vx tout dire jpense !

je deteste l'életricite ! Je suis du genre a pogne un shock le fil devrancher et le breaker a off ! sa vx tout dire jpense !

ouin, tu ne peux pas dire que t'hais l'electricite vraiment, tant que t'as pas eu l'expereience de te faire electrocuter la graine...

e46b77da2e5d6b2fea8b38ef6f312f67.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Oh tbk... C'est vraiment pas une lumiere cette femme la! ''Qui a decidé que la Terre est ronde?'' Siouplait madame chose, retourne a l'ecole.

Back