U laugh U lose

Serious question...

If this is such a big movement and such a big thing for these trans folks, why not make their own trans league so it's an equal playing field for everyone?

This gendre shit is really absurd. I get it, you want to be a chick with a dick, or you want to be a dude with a sweet pair of tits. I get it. But come on already. Has anyone researched what gendre fluid is? It's pretty insane tbh. Coles notes, an individual can determine to identify as a man one day, a woman the next. They can change whenever they want and it's "ok".

This world man. It's fucked.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Hydro Québec savagery
8fadb020acdd6639b32ea6c9fb80aea9.jpg

sent from the shitter

... I only watch the female olympics for Beach Volleyball.

So hard to change channel when that's on, and always being like... is this enough for me to fap on .... are there any commercials during that could mess this up for me, if so, how long was it before the last commercial and how fast can I finish this....

Edit: Got an idea, why not have woman sports naked, I can guarantee you they would get more people watching, even the trans ones I mean it would be discusting, but think of the lols

You're fapping it wrong guys - the point of fapping is to train yourselves to last longer. Fapping "in a hurry" will only condition you to last 0.03s when having sex.

Do like me: light a candle, put on some light music because after all you'll be making love to the person you love the most and that matters the most to you: Yourself. Take your time and experiment.

Before you know it you too can go at it doggy style 45 minutes at a time.

You're fapping it wrong guys - the point of fapping is to train yourselves to last longer. Fapping "in a hurry" will only condition you to last 0.03s when having sex.

Do like me: light a candle, put on some light music because after all you'll be making love to the person you love the most and that matters the most to you: Yourself. Take your time and experiment.

Before you know it you too can go at it doggy style 45 minutes at a time.

IMO you fap with a pineaple

Back