U laugh U lose

About Kim Kardashian:

elpresidente-4 1716 points 14 hours ago

Look, it's not that she is attractive. That's not why she gets all these merchandise deals. Her target group aren't men. It's women. For a huge chunk of the US female population she represents success and is basically their idol - why - because she's a fat-ass dumb high-school dropout, whose only achievements in life is putting makeup and buying nice clothes and getting fucked. This is relatable to all those women. They see her and think to themselves: Well I also am fat-ass dumb bitch and I can do these things too - getting my hair, makeup and nails done and buying nice clothing and finding a rich hubby. It's an unhealthy unrealistic fantasy, but these women don't have anything else to turn to.

What can they dream of becoming - scientists? Powerful politicians? Entrepreneurs? Pff. They are victims of a system that whispered in their ear that they are smart and better than men, victims of a system promoting photoshopped lies in magazines. The were led to believe that success will come just like that, with no effort. Then one day reality hits and they find themselves stuck in a shitty retail job, because they didn't pay attention in school. They are fat, because running and exercise is painful and takes effort. Their prince isn't a prince, just someone with a job who is willing to fuck them.

So they find solace in watching their idol K.K. and living their dream life vicariously through her.

à la défense des kardashian, elles géraient leur propre magasin de linge.

par contre, y'avait l'air de 3 esti de connes comme gérantes. en fait, c'était surtout les 2 plus jeunes soeurs qui avaient l'air de s'occuper du magasin.

aca55473c5cace51712d595a04686a3e.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back