U laugh U lose

684272c731781af610956b3aaa2707e4.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Not sure what's up with the sudden hate on cyclists but shitheadsteve and midpackmemes are battling it out.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

''Le parti de la mairesse Valérie Plante remet en question la nécessité que tous les policiers montréalais soient armés.''

Au lieu de remettre en question l'accessibilité aux armes pour les criminels?

C'est très Mairesse Plante comme approche. Elle va les armer de nounours Care Bears.

Not sure what's up with the sudden hate on cyclists but shitheadsteve and midpackmemes are battling it out.

Well, ils doivent maintenant etre sortie de leur hibernation, comme les marmottes qui ce lance en avant des voitures

Well, ils doivent maintenant etre sortie de leur hibernation, comme les marmottes qui ce lance en avant des voitures
I'm unsure. Yea we cyclist can be annoying but the drivers who actually cause problems are going way too fast in certain areas.

I know, it's everywhere on ig. I'm a cyclist myself and I must agree that yes there are stupid ones but its not like some drivers are any better.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

It might have to do with packs of spandex warriors who show up to scenic places and block roads two to three wide and then bitch about the locals honking aka my road. Nothing against someone using a bike to commute but douchebags on 10000$ bikes who bitch and whine deserve the hate. If you drive your car somewhere to unload your bike and ride in a pack of 30 you are begging for it.

It might have to do with packs of spandex warriors who show up to scenic places and block roads two to three wide and then bitch about the locals honking aka my road. Nothing against someone using a bike to commute but douchebags on 10000$ bikes who bitch and whine deserve the hate. If you drive your car somewhere to unload your bike and ride in a pack of 30 you are begging for it.
Roads are for everyone to use sir. Will you argue to use the path thats clogged up with kids and families? I'll ride on the street

While cyclists aren't innocent. I've pulled some bone head moves.. there needs to be a common ground. Smashing up light bulbs on the side of the road or passing too close is dumb. Why should I be injured for enjoying my hobby.

Why ride on a road that barely fits two cars. I've seen them stop oncoming traffic.

I ride bikes but not two three across. It's a general lack of respect that's why they get hate.

15283cbd0ffae190f80d272a02b34d0a.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Picture a pack of sportscar enthousiasts driving around "sportively" the same way some packs of bicycle riders do. Imagine the police reaction, why the two measures?

Like for example - 30kph scenic route from Ste-Anne's to Lachine and further. It's usually a very nice drive but it becomes really fucking annoying really fucking fast when you're doing 30, the limit, because scenic route and also for the safety of cyclists and pedestrians alongside the road - only to get PASSED by maniacs on sports bicycles all driving 35/40kmh, blowing through stops and ignoring the road signeage and general rules.

It's hard to leave 1.5m to bicycles when there are 12 in a compact pack, alongside each other in pursuit mode going faster than you are in your Fiata.

Back