U laugh U lose

My friend who worked for a travel agency told me she had someone come in for an interview + test working. During that day it turns out the girl didn’t know the world map. At all. She couldn’t even point out her own country. Why would you apply to a travel agency if geography troubles you that much?

Wtf haha, je suis à chier avec les pays sur une map aussi, mais de là à pas savoir pointer ton pays wtf hahaha

giphy.gif

More and more, I get random fresh-off-the-boat arrivals walk into my showroom, look at me and basically yell "YOU HAVE WORK!?". Sorry, the jobs for uneducated unskilled people with zero grasp of either official language are that way ----->
Why did I read that with an Indian accent

sent from the shitter

I interviewed with Microsoft in the mid 90s. As was their pattern back then, when they wanted to build up an area of technology, they would hire aggressively in that area to get work started. I happened to be in one of those areas, had published a few papers, and had both academic and industry experience.

The guy trying to hire me was basically a robot. If I happened to hit on certain key phrases, it would trigger a speech, delivered in identical words, with identical intonation, each time, and with no apparent awareness that he had delivered this speech to me previously. He also tried to entice me with ponies. His daughter had a pony, and if I went to Microsoft and became rich, my daughter could have a pony too.

merci,

Pas compliquer avoir les notes, ça prend entre C+ et B de moyenne. Mais, c'est pas parce que t'as les notes pour rentrer en maitrise que t'es capable d'en faire une, encore moins de rédiger/publier une recherche. Surtout toi

fak finalement t'es un menteur, t'as jamais rien rédiger nipublier

merci,

Pas compliquer avoir les notes, ça prend entre C+ et B de moyenne. Mais, c'est pas parce que t'as les notes pour rentrer en maitrise que t'es capable d'en faire une, encore moins de rédiger/publier une recherche. Surtout toi

fak finalement t'es un menteur, t'as jamais rien rédiger nipublier

lol c'était évidemment un shit en anglais qui vient de reddit, comme j'en ai posté 3 fois depuis la dernière page.

es-tu réellement intelligent?

Back