U laugh U lose

Calisse la conference de presse du rockfest animee par Simon Durivage?

950778-simon-durivage.jpg

Serieux?

To be fair it's one of the things I hate the most with small dogs:

1) They are ALWAYS in the way, the more delicate, fragile, expensive or scalding hot liquid you carry, the more they will trip you over the little fuckers.

2) They are either barking or outright wailing.

To be fair it's one of the things I hate the most with small dogs:

1) They are ALWAYS in the way, the more delicate, fragile, expensive or scalding hot liquid you carry, the more they will trip you over the little fuckers.

2) They are either barking or outright wailing.
Je te dirais que c'est la meme chose avec Mon chat. Elle doit de prendre pour un chien. Elle a le don de toujours etre dans mes pattes.

Le pire c'est la fois ou Elle m'a fait tomber a pleine face lorsque je me rendais pres de son bol d'eau avec la cruche pour le remplir.

Je me vois encore etendu au sol avec 2 litres d'eau et le chat qui me liche la face. En temps normal Elle aurait signer son arret de mort mais je l'aime bien donc je n'ai rien fait.

It takes some muscle to destroy a muscle car.A team of sledgehammer-wielding men in China pulverized a new Lamborghini Gallardo with the owner's permission, because he was fed up with a mechanic who repeatedly failed to fix an engine problem.

C'est a ecouter avec le son.

Back